• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Obiward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Fortville
    I know most of you have heard about the great customer service that RCBS has, but I wanted to give another example.

I was fabricating a powder measure stand for my Uniflow measure, and during the process I knocked the plastic powder hopper off of my bench. It broke into 3 pieces. I logged onto the RCBS website prepared to pay for my clumsiness. When I couldn't find a replacement on their site, I called them explaining my plight. Three days later, a new hopper shows up at my house at no charge to me. I'm still dumbfounded that a company would pay for my mistake. Unbelievable customer service like this is unheard of in this day and age. I'm a lifetime RCBS customer after this.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Good deal. :woot:

Not so unheard of really as I find a number of the firearm related Big Guys have fantastic customer service. Good to know that in the day and age of "Don't interrupt me I'm talking to my boy/girlfriend on my cell phone" customer service that the firearm community still does it the old fashioned way. :yesway:

Top Bottom