• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I was on coming up on the intersection of 234 and 75 this evening. I was pulling my trailer in my jeep with my tractor and mowing equipment. And some moron pulls out right in front of me out of the gas station. I had to slam on my brakes,'and almost jack-knifed my trailer.

The stupid gay moron then runs thru the stop sign. And out of nowhere a Jamestown Police Deputy comes flying with his lights on and pulls the moron over.

Simply awesome!
    +1 Jamestown Deputy!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I had a similar thing happen many years ago. I never saw the cop, until I nearly t boned some idiot that looked right at me and proceeded to pull out in front of me while I was doing 45-50 mph. Luckily, I was driving a small enough vehicle I could get stopped in time. This cop pulled out from a parking lot and pulled the d-bag over. I love it when that happens.:yesway:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've heard stories all my life about "do NOT speed in or through Jamestown"... And I've NEVER ever ever seen even a county mounty; let alone the town marshal.

Not that I speed... But still.

Guess this answers the question: Where is a cop when you need one? Good on 'im.

-J-

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I've heard stories all my life about "do NOT speed in or through Jamestown"... And I've NEVER ever ever seen even a county mounty; let alone the town marshal.

Not that I speed... But still.

Guess this answers the question: Where is a cop when you need one? Good on 'im.

-J-

I know their hideouts :D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Yeah and........
    Tomorrow we're going to see a thread about the rotten SOB Jamestown Cop that pulled an innocent member over and wrote him multiple tickets when he was just minding his own business. :laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How do you know the driver was gay?

I was wondering the same.Maybe he had a "gay pride" sticker on the back of his car or you recognized him from the local gay bar.
    Otherwise I wonder why "gay" is bewteen "stupid" and "moron" like if it was an insult. :dunno:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I think he was refering to all the bogus although minimally entertaining "other side of the story" posts that have surfaced lately. They are almost as entertaining as "reality tv".:noway:

No. He truly has a chip on his shoulder. There are plenty praises on INGO for LEOs. He just is stiring the pot.
    He should be praising the the posters in this thread who said good things about about LEOs instead of thread jacking, IF he really cared.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    How do you know the driver was gay?

I was wondering the same.Maybe he had a "gay pride" sticker on the back of his car or you recognized him from the local gay bar.
    Otherwise I wonder why "gay" is bewteen "stupid" and "moron" like if it was an insult. :dunno:

Quit reading so much into it. I wanted to call the driver something else, but this is a family forum.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Same here as I started my LE career in Jamestown as a reserve. Plus I grew up there. Matter of fact the numbers in my user name (J706) was my unit number= Jamestown 706

I think that's cool. I grew up here too. Actually, my wife grew up here also. And I'm sure you'd be able to find my house pretty easy if you wanted.

Yeah and........
    Tomorrow we're going to see a thread about the rotten SOB Jamestown Cop that pulled an innocent member over and wrote him multiple tickets when he was just minding his own business. :laugh:

Actually, the police around these parts are awesome and very friendly.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Where is your tolerance and love for those that believe different than you?

So you would no think it's wrong if I use "straight" to mean "stupid"? :dunno:

Or if I use someone's skin color, religion or sexuality as an insult?

I respect different opinions if you can understand that I can be offended by what someone says.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    So you would no think it's wrong if I use "straight" to mean "stupid"? :dunno:

Or if I use someone's skin color, religion or sexuality as an insult?

I respect different opinions if you can understand that I can be offended by what someone says.

I am not "offened" by others words and actions. They are responsible for theirs and I am responsible for mine!

BTW Are you against the 1st amendment now?

Top Bottom