• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I recently purchased a knoxx Blackhawk SpecOps NRS Shotgun Stock. To start I was surprised that it came with the forend however it did not fit my mossberg 500. I gave them a call and they are sending me a new one free of charge. He said for some reason mossberg sells two different length action tubes and I had the shorter 6.5". I'm sure most know about the tube lengths but if anyone was hesitant on buying the knoxx stock they'll trade it out for you.:rockwoot:

8th SPS USAF

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hobart , In
    Knoxx stock

I had one on my 870. Did not work. Then found out that the other owner

added a lg button safety that stuck out and would not let the stock work

correctly. Replaced the lg button with stock button and worked great.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Fairfield,OH.
    I have been looking at those adjustable stocks for my 500 and was curious about them. I would like the wife to be able to shoot it. Can you tell a big difference between the NRS Stock and a stock that has the recoil reducer in it, like the Mesa low profile stock in the link below?(other than the gigantic price difference)

TacticalShotgunner.com

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    I'm here to tell you, If you want the ULTIMATE in recoil reduction, the Knoxx Spec-Ops Recoil Reducing Stock with a Limb Saver pad is like shooting a bb gun. A very NOISY bb gun, he he he....

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I haven't tried the recoil reducing stock and I haven't shot any heavy loads with it yet either. My coat gives some extra padding on my chest so when t-shirt weather comes around and I get some 3" magnums I may wish I got the rrs. Optic Sale has them for less than $50 so I couldn't go wrong. :D I use #4 buckshot for the house and that may be all I use that stock for. It looks like I need to get a variety and see how it all feels. Any excuse to go out and shoot, right. :ar15: I'll be sure to let you all know.

Top Bottom