• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Just got the Bladetech Stingray I ordered from Unholstered today... Bladetech sent the wrong holster, I specified Witness Elite Match WITH rail, they sent a holster for Elite Match with NO rail. The holster was shipped direct from Bladetech.
    Called Ron at Unholstered.com and he immediately got right on it, said it was the second time this week BladeTech had sent an incorrect holster... He said it should be corrected pretty quickly, so we'll see. I just hate a 3-4 week wait AND getting the wrong item...

+1 Unholstered.com, good prices, called me back immediately with status updates.

-1 BladeTech, wrong holster, twice in a week, and the guy at Unholstered said he spoke with them specifically about this holster because it wasn't a common item.

Last edited:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    +0 Bladetech

Gonna add to this. Received my CORRECT Bladetech holster yesterday, fits like a glove. Ron at Unholstered.com has done everything he could to make things right and resolve it quickly, Bladetech sent me a pre-paid shipping label to mail the incorrect holster back, and sent me a full color catalog with my correct holster.
    Still would have been better if Bladetech had shipped the correct holster in the first place.

picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom