• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I had a technical issue with one of their products and needed a replacement part that wasn't listed separately on their website. I sent them an Email inquiry LATE at night; had a reply first thing the following morning that the part was being sent out, then got a phone call from one of their techs that afternoon to give me some additional information and ask if there was anything else I needed.

You can't beat that kind of service with a stick. VTAC has gotten plenty of my business and references in the past and will continue to do so.

:+1: :patriot:

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have spent a bit of money there, too, and I often wear a VTAC cap to work. Great company, and you just gotta love Kyle Lamb.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    you just gotta love Kyle Lamb.

Actually it's his wife Melynda who has always impressed me; I've never spoken to Kyle himself.

A few years ago, I ordered my first VTAC slings via their website, then found out a few hours later that 10-8 Forum members received a 10% discount... I Emailed them to see if I could apply said discount retroactively. Melynda said no (something to do with their ordering system), but sent me 2 free VTAC T-shirts by way of compensation. Those shirts @ retail were worth way more than a 10% discount on two slings.

Top Bottom