• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I have ordered a couple times from them now. First order was flawless, cheap and fast. Second order was cheap and fast. Ordered Wednesday had it Friday. I ordered an moe+ grip, a couple pmags, and one of the Spike's battle trigger with nickel boron coating. It was over $90 so it shipped free and since it was over $100 they threw in a free tshirt. (I am a sucker for free tshirts. :)). They accidentally left out the trigger and three in a heavy buffer.

I called the number on the invoice and had a person (Joseph) on the first or second ring. He offered to send the trigger right out, free shipping as expected and a label to send the buffer back. I told him I was looking for the buffer tube kit that included the buffer anyways so if they were getting any in, I would buy one to save them/me the hassle of shipping it back. He said no problem and had it arranged and taken care of and I went ahead and ordered another basic Spikes lower parts kit. Can't have too many, right? He also tossed in another couple tshirts for the inconvenience.

I did make a point to tell him to please double check INGO and consider becoming a site sponsor. He remembers the site and they have posted several times but would reconsider it for site sponsorship.

JoeBob, you have a customer for life and a free source of word of mouth advertising by me. Thanks a lot.

Tommy

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    +1 for JoeBobs...ordered a 25 moa mount and Rifle Basix trigger for my CZ 452 a few months back. Reasonable prices, and quick shipping, no complaints!

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Joebobs is awesome. Great prices and fast shipping. I also like the fact that you can call and talk to a real person.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    Thanks for the orders Hamster, and sorry about the mixup in the first place. We'll make sure to get the newest order out ASAP (Most likely Wednesday afternoon). We have a boatload of complete & stripped Spike's uppers, Spike's enhanced LPK's, Spike's stock kits, etc hitting us this week so we'll do our best to get it out on Wed, but we'll be slammed for sure!

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    Had my first interaction with them this week. Ordered a item on Sunday late night, and received it today. Good Prices, decent shipping price, and fast shipping. Very pleased with my purchase from them.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Ordered from JoeBob about 3 times now. I've been using the public safety discount and saved about $15 and they've still gotten about $300 from me. I haven't had any problems and they've always been super quick with shipping and all that. They've got my business.

Top Bottom