• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    I was billed for the item on the 10th of June and still havnt recieved the item to this date, or an email, or any reply.

Tried PM'ing someone with their company on XDTalk.com and starting a thread but nothing.

It was only $10 so ill take that as a learning experience. Dont buy from these guys.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    XDTalk has a point. You really should try to contact them first.

I posted in their section of the forum. I don't feel that I should have to contact them to get my order that I place on the 19th of June. I have ordered hundreds of things online and never had this problem.

Dealing with the bank now.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    ashlarry.... I've read the thread. The people giving you advice are being rational and you sir, are not.
    A private message is not an email or a phone call. People make mistakes. "Do-do" occurs. Give him an email or a phone call. IMHO, Until you do your comments about him are moot. :rolleyesedit:
    :cheers:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    ashlarry.... I've read the thread. The people giving you advice are being rational and you sir, are not.
    A private message is not an email or a phone call. People make mistakes. "Do-do" occurs. Give him an email or a phone call. IMHO, Until you do your comments about him are moot. :rolleyesedit:
    I understand your point, but would you be nice if you went to a restaurant, gave the server your order, and them not coming back?

hoosiertriangle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I am leaning toward Crystalship1's opinion of the matter. I have ordered stuff many times and something happened between me and the company. I get as mad as anybody when I don't get the service I paid for, but I almost always give the company one chance to make things right and I go about giving that chance in the most direct method which I prefer is the phone.

I may not be very nice to the restaurant that takes my money but never gives me my food, but I'll definitely communicate the problem to them in a way that I know they will understand and receiver and give them a chance to make it right.

In my life a little more patience with people in everything I do goes a long way.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    I understand your point, but would you be nice if you went to a restaurant, gave the server your order, and them not coming back?

Huh??? If I didn't get my order, I'd call the server and tell him/her. If that didn't work, I'd talk to the management.

What I wouldn't do is (without pointing out the problem to the restaurant staff) to go stand outside and tell everyone who was coming in how bad the service was. Which is effectively what ashlarry is doing before making positive contact with the responsible parties.

** Sig. line # 1 **

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle

Well let me have some of your money while I think about his for a couple of months then. Lets see how rational you are when someone has your money.

I really dont care what anyone else thinks. There is only 1 truth, he has my money and i have no product. The guys business is a joke and ill be trying to get my money back through the bank.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Let me know when you get that common sense

And you have common sense??

I liked how you told xdtalk members to 'eat a dick' - will you be doing that here to?

"got my money back the other day, so it looks like i was right. and you can all eat a dick"
    08-12-2008, 01:46 PM

Reference: Never got my order - Page 3 - XDTalk Forums - Your HS2000/SA-XD Information Source!

It is beyond obvious that you really need to grow up.

Two weeks ago I placed an order with Rainier Arms - and it didn't come in the mail at the expected time - (2-3 days priority shipping) so I gave them a CALL - gasp....they then made sure it shipped and they called USPS for me. It was a $265 order. It arrived next day.

I guess I should've just waited 3-4 weeks, let them think I received my order, and leave them negative feedback on the various forums that I frequent.

And you started all of this over $10???? And being too lazy to pick up the phone????

PITIFUL

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Private Message received from ashylarry

08-14-2008
    21:05
    "you can go eat a dick too then :rolleyesedit:"

All I can say is wow, you continue to show your immaturity and true colors

Glad to have you here on Indiana Gun Owners!:thumbsup: