• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    She may have a new home will reflect her status soon. May have does not mean she is gone if you have interest let me know, things may fall through with the other person interested.

We have no time and we don't have the room for this dog anymore. We thought when we got her we could give her a good home and the the things she would need for a good life. It just isn't happening, we tried for a year and we are failing her and her needs. She is fawn and white. She is housebroke and crate trained. She is good around kids and has had training. She has been around some other dogs on a limited basis (my in-laws dogs). I do have pics to send via text, call me at 317-664-9951 and we'll discuss her more.

We will send the remaining food with her, a collar a leash and her bed.

If you have the room to let her run and the time to tend to her we would love to have someone take her.

If you are interested call me at 317-664-9951 or pm me here.

NO PICTURES

NOTES:
    I really want to take this dog from you. My male Boxer might enjoy her too much and my house is too small for another one! Has she had any exposure to cats?
    She has had no exposure to cats but she is fixed.

Do you still have her? What are her colors? Is she housebroke? Is she current on her shots? Can you give some info on her behavior? Has she ever been around other dogs? Can you sent me cell phone pics?

I would be might be interested?? Any pics? Has she been around other dogs? We have a boxer currently and have been looking at getting her a mate.
    Shoot me a PM or email to discuss. Thanks. Matt

We still have her, she is fawn and white. She is housebroke and crate trained. She is good around kids and has had training. She has been around some other dogs on a limited basis (my in-laws dogs). I do have pics to send via text, call me at 317-664-9951 and we'll discuss her more.

Last edited:

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Do you still have her? What are her colors? Is she housebroke? Is she current on her shots? Can you give some info on her behavior? Has she ever been around other dogs? Can you sent me cell phone pics?

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I would be might be interested?? Any pics? Has she been around other dogs? We have a boxer currently and have been looking at getting her a mate.
    Shoot me a PM or email to discuss. Thanks. Matt

Top Bottom