• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    I am the proud owner of two 10-22's. One is set up with heavy barrel, scope, and trigger for target shooting. The second I want to keep more basic for plinking fun. My biggest gripe is the iron sights that come on it pretty much suck as far as I am concerned. Looking to upgrade. No scope or red dot want to keep it basic for quick acquisition. Any thoughts? Tried my LGS and no luck. Stopped at Gander and they had some "Fire sights" for a 10-22, but the $30+ tax price for what I was getting did not get me excited.

rogerdt99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    I second the recommendation on the Tech Sights. I have them on my 10/22 and my SKS. I learned marksmanship in the Army with the M16, so these sights just feel natural for me.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I gotta go with the Tech Sights. I have them on my 10/22 and can nail soda cans at 75 yards all day long. If you went with them I would suggest getting the 200 model.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    tech sites are excellent. Another option for you to consider is marble arms bullseye site. Marblearms.com

You might check out the rimfire central forum for other constructive ideas.

sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    Thanks for the tips! And the link ghostdncr. Looks like Tech sights are getting the majority nod. Pretty much exactly what I am looking for. Nothing against a red dot, just wanna keep this one low tech and simple.

Top Bottom