• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Man, I tell you. This last 2 weeks have just been crazy. I almost want to boycott Decembers from now on. I was already dreading this month since Dec. 15th was my youngest daughters first birthday in Heaven. So many mixed emotions still. Then last week I find out a buddy died, he was older than I, but a good man. Than on Dec. 13 I got word one of my good friends, although I had not seen him in years, died. And then on that same day I got word one of my best friends ever died. I will include a link to his 10-42. Ronnie and I have seen it all together. It amazes me he went on to become a prison guard and was in a prison ministry group. We hunted together, we raised our children together, we got in trouble together, we grew older together. Ronnie was always teaching The Bible...persuading and teaching me to trust in God. Even when I would play the Devils advocate....he always had an answer. Ronnie was a good man with a huge heart. I will forever miss hearing that guys voice. I hope he rests in peace. I pray for his wife Mel. And I have no doubt Ronnie is up there telling a whopper ******** of a story to God and the Saints.

Some of you may have known him.........RIP Brother!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Thank you guys for your words of encouragement. I found out over the weekend....when rescuers were trying to save Ronnie after his accident, all he kept saying was Joseph, is that you Joseph? There was only 1 Joseph Ronnie knew and spoke of......

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Prayers for them & yourself , just remember the good times with all & not the sorrow it brings.
    I know it hard now but in time all wounds heal .
    Stay positive & think up lifting thoughts about them all.

Top Bottom