• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Big lots, at least in the indianapolis area (I went to the one at 86th and michigan, more or less), has duracell daylite cr123 led flashlights for 10 bucks. The package rates it at 160 lumens/4watt led (as rated by led manufacturer). Comes with 2 duracell ultra cr123's in the package.

They're all aluminum construction with an adjustable beam (3:1 zoom ratio according to the package) and lifetime guarantee.

I have an led surefire m952 as a weapon light, but I picked up a few of these for my car, hiking bag, bedside table, etc since the price was good. Amazon has 'em for 27 dollars as per my quick google search, so I figured ten bucks isn't bad. Beats the hell out of the POS 9led harbor freight ones I've had stuffed in my car and such.

The body mics at .876" on the smooth part, and .897" on the knurled area, so it's a but small for a weapon mount, but I suppose you could use some shim stock or something to make up the difference if you so chose.

Over all, it's no surefire, but it's ten bucks, and, at that price point, seems like a solid deal. You may wanna check 'em out.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Big lots, at least in the indianapolis area (I went to the one at 86th and michigan, more or less), has duracell daylite cr123 led flashlights for 10 bucks. The package rates it at 160 lumens/4watt led (as rated by led manufacturer). Comes with 2 duracell ultra cr123's in the package.

They're all aluminum construction with an adjustable beam (3:1 zoom ratio according to the package) and lifetime guarantee.

I have an led surefire m952 as a weapon light, but I picked up a few of these for my car, hiking bag, bedside table, etc since the price was good. Amazon has 'em for 27 dollars as per my quick google search, so I figured ten bucks isn't bad. Beats the hell out of the POS 9led harbor freight ones I've had stuffed in my car and such.

The body mics at .876" on the smooth part, and .897" on the knurled area, so it's a but small for a weapon mount, but I suppose you could use some shim stock or something to make up the difference if you so chose.

Over all, it's no surefire, but it's ten bucks, and, at that price point, seems like a solid deal. You may wanna check 'em out.

Not meaning to thread jack but since your on my side of town I'm guessing were going to meet you at the ECPR Meet and Shoot on Sunday September 11 right??

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ngo_teaming_up_for_a_free_shoot_picnic-3.html

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I may be there. It depends on if I have to work or not, which, at this point, could really go either way.

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Bummer. Well I know they're at the 86th and michigan one in the hardware dept laying on a bottom shelf. When I went there were about ten left, give or take.

Top Bottom