10 guns you probably didn't know existed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I would love to have a Sub Gun in .22LR. It is a hella mean weapon. As stated above it has low recoil so it is easy to hadle and keep on target. Maybe not the first but certainly the ten round will kill ya, well even the first can as a 22LR is nothing to sneeze at, they do a fair bit of damage and can easily hit a bone or something and wind up veering inside you plus making bone bits go all around.

For me though it would be cheap to shoot, even at today's prices. :)

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Didn't know about the 3 barreled AK, though I think I've seen that museum display before - I've seen the Bakelite AK bullpups in the background before.

Also didn't know about (and dont at all care) about the bolt action, AR-15 looking marksmans rifle. MEH,

I would love to have a Sub Gun in .22LR. It is a hella mean weapon. As stated above it has low recoil so it is easy to hadle and keep on target. Maybe not the first but certainly the ten round will kill ya, well even the first can as a 22LR is nothing to sneeze at, they do a fair bit of damage and can easily hit a bone or something and wind up veering inside you plus making bone bits go all around.

The American 180 is said to be capable of defeating body armor and light cover, because of the high number of bullets striking so close together.

Last edited:

TontoKowalski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2014
    Indianapolis
    It's an anti-materiel rifle. The Geneva Convention disallows its direct use on personnel. Of course, you see that battle rifle that soldier is carrying? That's materiel. Aim for that.

That's an old myth. There's no agreement that says you can't shoot an anti-material rifle at whatever you want in combat. Neither the Geneva or Hague conventions say anything that would disallow it.

Maybe I look at guns too much on the internet, but I've seen all of these before.

dodgetoyz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Becarful with your comments people. Anything less than 4 complete sentences and you could be accused of not contributing by the author.

jzdank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2015
    Chesterton
    That korobov is definitely one of the more unique firearms I've seen. I wonder if there is a selector on it, or of the barrels fire in sequence.

Top Bottom