• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I met two INGO members today for purchases. As luck would have it both showed up within a few minutes of each other. I know it's fully legal, but I still felt like I was doing something underhanded and dirty. Do I just need to buy a few dozen more so I become accustomed to it?

My wife smiled when I walked in the door with them though and was very excited about the p22. Dang turkey day will slow down my ammo delivery!

Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne
    Ah yes we all know it well. Like that feeling you got when you were young and your mother yelled from the kitchen, "What are you doing in there??!!" Instant guilt even though you were doing nothing wrong... :)

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    What you've done is ill eagle..............your only hope is to send all your guns to me for a proper melt down.............I'm your only hope.....do it today or the fbi shows up at your house:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    You get used to it until you have that one really shady purchase in a K-Mart parking lot where you get the feeling that there are half a dozen illegal purchases going on at the same time, and that the K-Mart is really just one big front for a rather large group of prostitutes who consider selling meth their day job.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I always do the INGO dance while waiting for FTF deals in parking lots.

As other INGOers show up, they usually join right in.

:banana::banana::banana:

It may look wrong... but it feels so right. :D

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    I have made a few purchases from INGO members recently one in a Menards parking lot the other in a Wal Mart lot and at a few members residences. Nice people for sure I didnt feel like I was doing anthing wrong !

manygunsmike

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Here a while back, I sold an M-1 Garand for a buddy of mine. I met him at the Denny's in Terre Haute so he could give it to me. I must say that there were a couple of raised eyebrows when they saw us standing there--me in OC mode--exchanging a rifle right there in the parking lot. It was quite funny.

Top Bottom