• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    Unless I am mistaken, the pistol is chambered in .600 Nitro Express, not 28mm, see the pictures and vids in the link in this post. 28mm would be 1.10" in diameter, and from the look of the barrel, it doesn't have a 1" bore.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sides_me_think_this_would_be_fun_to_have.html

The handgun pictured is the .600, the Pfeifer Zeliska 28mm Revolver is over 4' long, and you can tell that the one pictured is no where near that big. This is the Zeliska.
    protect.jpeg

johnson8861

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    the Haute
    I saw a 10 bore pistol, on tv, as a mate to a 10 bore rifle used for hunting elephants. The 10 bore pistol was fired with non firing hand wrapped around the barrel to control recoil. It looked like a monster.

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Friend of mine dragged me out of church last week to show me the back seat of his car. Before he opened the case I new it was a Smith 500. He traded it for a car that his wife had blown the engine in. What can I do to get him to give me this canon. Not that I could afford to shoot it.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    Shouldn't be called a handgun unless you can hold it and fire it with one hand.......and there's nobody strong & dumb enough to try that on #1.

I'd love to shoot the S&W 500. My stepdad has a Ruger 44 mag and it's a blast to shoot.

Top Bottom