• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwiftStorm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Kokomo
    I have carried quite a few knives, and I also seem to fall back on a Kershaw Leek with D2 blade. Yes, I like my Benchmades, SOGs, Spydercos, Cold Steels, Rats, Ka-bar and etc. For some reason I carry the Leek the most during normal everyday activities.

If you ever look for a INGO knife that is not EDC, check out Minnick Knives. I believe they are made in Indiana.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    CRKT Liong Mah GSD Frame Lock Knife (3.31" Satin Serr) 3710 is also an ambidextrous flipper MSRP $99.99 on sale for $63.95 and leaves plenty of meat on the bone for engraving and such.

CRKT Liong Mah GSD Frame Lock Knife (3.31" Satin Serr) 3710 - Blade HQ

China made knife...not many people want a China made. The knife is partially serrated. In my experience, the majority of people (not all) prefer a plain edge blade. Finally, why would you want to buy from the above link when I can furnish that same knife to Fenway/INGO considerably cheaper. :)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Finally, why would you want to buy from the above link when I can furnish that same knife to Fenway/INGO considerably cheaper. :)
    Perhaps you might throw out a list of say 10 probable options for this project. That may get this ball rolling again.:dunno:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Perhaps you might throw out a list of say 10 probable options for this project. That may get this ball rolling again.:dunno:

I spoke with Fenway about several possible knife options when he came up with the idea of an INGO knife. He wanted to gauge the interest of INGO members, and hear their suggestions....thus this thread was started. I'm just the supplier, it's up to the Fenway, and the mods to move forward with this project.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    With as many INGO members as there are, I bet a run of 100 would sell out in a matter of hours if advertised. People have to know about it. I am certainly interested and have been checking back on this thread hoping to hear some news.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Kershaw fan here... My G10 Leek is a great EDC knife. The Ken Onion designs are superb.

That knife puts a smile on my face anytime I open it. CLIC! :)

Not sure what's the best handle material for laser engraving.
    Mine has the aluminium handle and is beautifuly laser engraved ... Not sure I'm allowed to post pics though ... :shady:

Top Bottom