• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Cody Lundin in his book 98.6 degrees, The Art of Keeping Your Ass Alive describes using condoms as an expedient water container. They just need something like a bandana to hold them for support and easy transport. I couldn't help but chuckle looking at the picture. Those little suckers can hold around a gallon of water easily! Again though, you would want the non-lubricated for this purpose.

x2bax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Great list....This may sound stupid. I went to Wally World the other day to get some Blue Kitchen Strike anywhere matches and they did not sell them. Where can I get them. (Don't forget to make a special batch of matches dipped in wax to keep them water proof....at least that is what my scout master told me a long time ago!)

Shameless self plug, but our website sells them, but only in a full case (group buy?) Jarden Home Brands 4878902122 250CT Anywhere Matches - 48 Pack - Outdoor Living & Power Equipment - Barbecue Grills & Accessories - Grill Igniters

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i awalys look around in the store when i go and pay attention whats always running low on shelves.

Top Bottom