• ...and so much more!
  • USPc40

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Madison County
    Anyone ever tried it?
    Last Thursday night (my Friday) at work a younger guy tried it but was only able to eat 60. His mistake, in my opinion was eating too fast, he was done after 2 hours. Last night another younger guy steps up to the plate and he does it, 100 McNugget's in roughly 5 1/2 hours. When he finished he said he could probably eat another 20-30. I can imagine what he'll be doing this weekend.:D
    BTW 1 McNugget has 47.5 calories and weighs 0.6 ounces.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I do enjoy the occasionally breaded chicken nugget. Not necessarily a "McNugget".

Using the numbers supplied, that is equivalent to a 60 oz steak/burger. Most of the "eat a huge steak and it is free" deals are even larger (72 oz. plus) and have to be done in under an hour.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I do enjoy the occasionally breaded chicken nugget. Not necessarily a "McNugget".

Using the numbers supplied, that is equivalent to a 60 oz steak/burger. Most of the "eat a huge steak and it is free" deals are even larger (72 oz. plus) and have to be done in under an hour.

Yeah, the 5 1/2hr part really takes any remote amount of impressive out of the story.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I grabbed a four piece McNugget for the first time in probably 15 years a few weeks ago (they were a buck)...I tasted those nasty things for a day and half and had serious concerns about them ever exiting my body. Far tastier nuggets are to be had at Chick-Fil-A....grilled or fried they are light years ahead of McBulk.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Back in my early teens they had a bucket of 60. . . I could kill one of those no problem in about 30 minutes.:cool: Now, I don't even like the taste very much. Not worth the money at this point.

USPc40

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Madison County
    It wasn't really a eating contest per se, just an experiment to see if anyone would be able to actually eat 100 of them without giving up or stroking out.:)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, the 5 1/2hr part really takes any remote amount of impressive out of the story.
    I dunno. Anyone eating THAT many of something so mediocre is impressive.

I miss the good old days when they were a mix of white and dark meat. THOSE were yummy!

Top Bottom