• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Anybody getting one of these? My LGS is getting 4 or 5 of them in at some point, I want the basic model. Price tag is a little steep but not crazy more than a basic Colt. If the picture works this is the one I want, good classic looking 1911, my :twocents: anyways. :D I'm pumped and saving!

COO1911ANVIII.jpg

chandler10r1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Danville,IN
    I too love that original look. I would love to get one, but Im in the middle of an AR build and dont have the funds. How bout you buy and extra and Ill hit you up some time next year for it (joke). Good luck with her.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i was thinking long and hard about getting a Colt this year due to the anniversary, though not necessarily special edition. Clyde's had the rail gun for under $900 but I hesitated. Which is good in the end i suppose since i bought a lot of stuff this year already.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    there is/was a 100 year rail gun in the classifieds here for 925 i think. cheaper by a couple bucks what i bought mine for :-/

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    I have a rail and a XSE with the roll marks. I don't know that I would go out of my way to pick one up, the general consensus is that it's not going to have much of an impact on value down the road (collector editions, might be a different story).

If you're in the market for a Colt, might as well get it with the markings. At least that's my opinion.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I picked up a Lwt Commander XSE with the 100th roll marks. I don't know if the value will be more with that or not, but I think they look cool! I like the version in the OP's photo as well!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I have been wanting a new Colt most of this year honestly, I held a new XSE yesturday at my LGS, very nice gun. $997 for it I believe. The limited edition like my photo above will be around $1100. I like them both. :spend:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I saw one of these on Tac TV today, did very well in the hands of Larry Vickers. Looks like I am saving for one of these, gold cup didn't work out. Bring on the old school Colt!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom