• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    If it were Stainless and bronze I suspect it would be more tempting.... Like this one

God I am mean :)

http://

Allen, You know I have a thing for commanders! And I finally got a chance to run the last build along with the Carry comp. absolutely 100% trouble free and spot on with the straight 8 night sights. Stopped by shooter's new place to try out the half price lunch hour rates at their range. He got to run the Carry comp and had a big cheesy grin... Even for a Glock guy!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Allen, You know I have a thing for commanders! And I finally got a chance to run the last build along with the Carry comp. absolutely 100% trouble free and spot on with the straight 8 night sights. Stopped by shooter's new place to try out the half price lunch hour rates at their range. He got to run the Carry comp and had a big cheesy grin... Even for a Glock guy!

Awesome, yea I think I figured out the last piece of the 1911 puzzle finally. Where is Shooter working?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Allen, I'm wondering if you could machine a compensator that would flush fit on a CZ 75. I'm thinking of something like this on a 75 in .40.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Allen, I'm wondering if you could machine a compensator that would flush fit on a CZ 75. I'm thinking of something like this on a 75 in .40.

Possibly, the CZ would require more work due to the shape of the slide

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon

PS I have 2 10mm commanders, I could be talked out of one :)

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Shooter is at Indy Arms Company around 55th and Keystone. The range is top notch. Very clean and well ventilated. The shop is night and day different than the or place. I will let you know about the 10... that's one caliber not currently in the inventory.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Shooter is at Indy Arms Company around 55th and Keystone. The range is top notch. Very clean and well ventilated. The shop is night and day different than the or place. I will let you know about the 10... that's one caliber not currently in the inventory.

Seriously Doc......the 10mm round is a joy to run.

Top Bottom