Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I did not say thinking about shooting it. Thinking about hurtful things to say. Thinking about lobbying for target placement.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    2019 was a great season. Thanks to the match directors an assistant match directors they put in all that work. The stages were always great plenty of Challenge and a variety. The meal was great Jan and that's the best pie crust I've ever tasted and I be quite a bit of pie. That last statement may not be believable considering a shot PCC today. But it's true and most of that pie was fruit pie.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    https://practiscore.com/results/new/0ac24248-6c45-4a42-ba3d-d9012f46596b

Thanks to everyone who shot with us this year! It was a good year and even with the rain outs in the early part of the season we were able to get all our matches in. That is in no small part due to the dedication of the people who belong to the WVPPS club. See everyone in March unless global warming warms up February.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    2019 was a great season. Thanks to the match directors an assistant match directors they put in all that work. The stages were always great plenty of Challenge and a variety. The meal was great Jan and that's the best pie crust I've ever tasted and I be quite a bit of pie. That last statement may not be believable considering a shot PCC today. But it's true and most of that pie was fruit pie.

Your voice was a little higher and wrists a little limpier today after the match.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States

Oh jeez. I missed this?

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    it was a good year.
    I had a great time even though some health issues had me frustrated with my shooting.
    The PCC experiment was interesting, maybe I'll give it a try.:ar15:
    The pie was pretty good, My blood sugar this morning said so

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    There was a fair amount of harassment but then again that is the norm.

Going to do it again at the special classifier on Wednesday.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Thanks to everyone for shooting the match yesterday and for showing up each month. Your support helps us keep doing what we do. Huge thank you to Jan and Steve for all that they do. And thank you Jan for the delicious meal. Another big thank you to my loyal set up crew. Without your help, these matches wouldn't take shape. Appreciate all who help WVPPS put on these matches. See you all in March.

Final points series: https://drive.google.com/file/d/169zCM-UH2nzJ05di2EYqkdUsTd3wX7hO/view

I hope Coach was able to find those Birkenstocks he really wanted.

Top Bottom