• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    Just had a friendly match today at my local Moose lodge. We were shooting 6 steel plates and 5 poppers at ten meters two rounds strong hand one round weak hand. My best time strong hand was 32 seconds, yea I know, suck-o-matic. But then after the match five of us went double handed for one string and I bested them all with a time of 7.65 sec. I was using a stock Glock 34 with the addition of a red fiber optic front sight. How do you recon I did? Only been shooting on a regular basis for two years or so. And it was 33 degrees today.:nopity:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just had a friendly match today at my local Moose lodge. We were shooting 6 steel plates and 5 poppers at ten meters two rounds strong hand one round weak hand. My best time strong hand was 32 seconds, yea I know, suck-o-matic. But then after the match five of us went double handed for one string and I bested them all with a time of 7.65 sec. I was using a stock Glock 34 with the addition of a red fiber optic front sight. How do you recon I did? Only been shooting on a regular basis for two years or so. And it was 33 degrees today.:nopity:

SOUNDS good to me, can anyone shoot, invite, and maybe, some of us, can shoot !!!!!

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    This is the most unorganized gun club I have seen. Their minds are locked in the 1800's or something, and some of them just as old themselves. They keep bishing about not having money for this or that, and I keep suggesting that they have open competitions and such to let the public in. Falls on deaf ears every time.

Top Bottom