• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Update - according to snopes I guess this is a fake story. Still make a good story for a fake though...LOL

Two mid 20s illegal aliens waited for dad to leave then broke into a house, armed with a .45 where an 11 year old girl was home alone. Both are dead. They made the mistake of not checking out 11 year old Patricia ahead of time. She's a champion skeet shooter. When they broke in, she got dad's Mossberg 500 12 gauge and took the first guy out with a shot.....IN THE NUTS :rockwoot: then took out the second guy with a shot to the chest. This is too awesome of a story not to share and reminds me why I have a shotgun ready when I'm in the house.

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders… Guns Us Constitution Back to Basics

12 gauge load of buckshot point blank in the nuts....geesh.... :laugh:

Last edited:

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Code:
    Can I send Rep to the 11 yr. girl? No. To Bad. Hope She's doing OK and Good Job to her.

Yeah these two pieces of excrement [strike]probably[/strike] deserve what they got; I hope she can adjust to being the instrument used to deliver the justice. At 11 I think she deserves to have more important adjustments to make ... like which boy likes her at lunch and stuff like that.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I concur Bill. She shouldn't have to bear this burden. If only our Commander in Chief had the cajones to protect our borders that this 11 year old girl does.

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    what in the ******* region could be fatal if hit? besides the potential of the body just shutting down having been robbed of its manlines...

edit: apparently another word for "scrotum" gets censored?

Last edited by a moderator:

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    what in the ******* region could be fatal if hit? besides the potential of the body just shutting down having been robbed of its manlines...

edit: apparently another word for "scrotum" gets censored?
    femoral artery

Last edited by a moderator:

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Check this story out. I did a quick search, but didn't find it yet.

Two mid 20s illegal aliens waited for dad to leave then broke into a house, armed with a .45 where an 11 year old girl was home alone. Both are dead. They made the mistake of not checking out 11 year old Patricia ahead of time. She's a champion skeet shooter. When they broke in, she got dad's Mossberg 500 12 gauge and took the first guy out with a shot.....IN THE NUTS :rockwoot: then took out the second guy with a shot to the chest. This is too awesome of a story not to share and reminds me why I have a shotgun ready when I'm in the house.

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders… Guns Us Constitution Back to Basics

12 gauge load of buckshot point blank in the nuts....geesh.... :laugh:
    Appreciate the Link. It was a great find!

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    There have been a lot of true cases of young girls being attacked by scum like reported in this story.Too bad those real cases didn't turn out this way.

PhantomJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Did you notice in the true story from the Snopes page that an 11 year old boy killed 2 intruders with 3 shots from a .22?

Top Bottom