• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I got the last bottles of water from the grocery store this afternoon. All the ammo and P Mags were already sold out. Darn it!

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I can't bug out -- my BOB is part of the USMC backpack GB and it's not here yet. Dang ... so close ... :D

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Ok, so is the "end" come tonight at say 00:00hrs (21st) or 21st at 00:00hrs basically 22nd), or sometime in the middle on the 21st? I am trying to plan my day........

Friday night I think. So you still have to go to work tomorrow. You don't get off that easy mister.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I should go and buy every loaf of bread at Walmart. We're talking a few hundred bucks at worst and the local shelter would appreciate the donation. Might get lucky and start a panic. :D

Hal42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2011
    I intend to put myself at the mercy of Q'uq'umatz (Quetzacoatl) as soon as possible. Better go Mayan than go dyin'......chocolate with chilies ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

I found this hilarious, so much so that I tried to quote it at work several times last night. Unfortunately, after re-reading I realized I butchered it, so I re-posted it on my facebook with credits to you for your genius. Although I didn't get it quite right everyone I told got quite the laugh out of it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dang. Still here.

peyton-manning-mad-sad.jpg

Top Bottom