• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I'm running in to different range rules with SBR's, and also AR-pistols. I get any range can set whatever rules they want, why wouldn't they. So can anyone recommend a indoor range where this is not an issue? Please and thanks.
    A little more detail would be helpful. What kind of problems are you having?

vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    One place I've been to in Hamilton County, the RSO has informed me that under a 16" barrel is not allowed on the range for "safety" reasons. I later found out that the RSO simply did not know the range rules, and that they ARE allowed on the range, but I can not "shoulder" the pistol. The other place I went to was in Indy, the owner made it clear that he just did not want SBR's, or pistol brace guns on his range unless there was a RSO on the range at the same time. He said he felt most people "Don't know how to properly handle that particular gun". Again, I do understand the need to be stringent when running a gun range. I'm just looking for a range where the employees are all on the same page, if that type of range even exists.

Top Bottom