• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    Hello. I'm posting for a friend who told me he has decided to sell his 12 acre hobby farm.

It is located just west of N800W on SR 32 (about 7 miles west of 65N)

It has a solid farmhouse originally built in 1912. Many updates when they moved in in 2002. Also on the property are a detached garage, barn, chicken coup, a second storage outbuilding, a creek, and various fencing. Oh, and an old tractor for various work.

It is mostly pasture land. They have a couple dozen chickens and his wife raises a small flock of specially breed sheep for wool. He also has a guard Alpaca.

Lastly, there is nothing but crop fields on 3 sides... so with a little work and a bobcat a decent 100-200m shooting range could probably be built!

If interested in more information PM me and I'll pass along contact info.

*Update: Estimated asking price around $300,000 for farm and current livestock.
    *Update: Photo of farm from Google Street View. Exact date unknown, but within last few years.

HaxtonFarm | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Cheers.

** More photos coming. I've asked for some updated photos **

Last edited:

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    What is asking price? Better update your ad with the Statement NO Pictures before the mods come along and ding ya!!

Thanks. I sorta jumped the gun on posting without the proper info. I wanted to get some feelers out for him right away. It isn't even on the market yet.

Photos and price forthcoming.

Top Bottom