• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It is almost the season: (lyrics by Caleb "Racing with Slingshots" Giddings):

On the first day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, a fire on pistol lane three

On the second day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the third day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the fourth day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, four crappy shooters, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the fifth day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, FIIIIIVE GOLDEN DEAGLES, four crappy shooters, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the 6th day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, six brass burned ladies, FIIIIIVE GOLDEN DEAGLES, four crappy shooters, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the 7th day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, seven hoods with Hi Points, six brass burned ladies, FIIIIIVE GOLDEN DEAGLES, four crappy shooters, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the 8th day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, eight failed NICS checks, seven hoods with Hi Points, six brass burned ladies, FIIIIIVE GOLDEN DEAGLES, four crappy shooters, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the 9th day of Christmas my gun store gave to me: nine wealthy white guys, eight failed NICS checks, seven hoods with Hi Points, six brass burned ladies, FIIIIIVE GOLDEN DEAGLES, four crappy shooters, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the 10th day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, ten requests for refunds, nine wealthy white guys, eight failed NICS checks, seven hoods with Hi Points, six brass burned ladies, FIIIIIVE GOLDEN DEAGLES, four crappy shooters, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the 11th day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, eleven tons of spent brass, ten requests for refunds, nine wealthy white guys, eight failed NICS checks, seven hoods with Hi Points, six brass burned ladies, FIIIIIVE GOLDEN DEAGLES, four crappy shooters, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

On the 12th day of Christmas my gun store gave to me, twelve shots of bourbon, eleven tons of spent brass, ten requests for refunds, nine wealthy white guys, eight failed NICS checks, seven hoods with Hi Points, six brass burned ladies, FIIIIIVE GOLDEN DEAGLES, four crappy shooters, three cheap jerks, two broken Taurus and a fire on pistol lane three

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I wish there was a day to mock XDs. I really don't think you can exercise gun snobbery without getting jabs in on the McRib of handguns.

Can you clarify your statement please? Is it XD's (the plural of XD) or XDs (the single stack XD model)?

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    s-l300.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When you go advanced the tool bar is enhanced with two extra lines of buttons.

Top Bottom