• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    I found some of this years ago, but have run out a while back. Problem is, i cant remember what it was or where i got it.
    shot size and mfgr not important, i want to have black colored shells. any ideas?

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    The first ones that come to mind are the cheap Remington field loads. Low brass, Nickle base, black hull. I have seen others over the years, but these are the most recent ones I remember. That, and the pattern I got with #6 shot was doughnut shaped, with a hole big enough to miss a rabbit every time.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Remington used to make them. I think I still have most of a box that I reloaded as a #8 trap load. I think they are a medium height copper instead of brass base which is odd but kind of cool. I'll see if I can find them and PM you.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    If its game loads remington still has them i bought a box a while back. slugs and buckshot would be brenneke and hornady respectively

rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    you guys always come through....I figured it out as the pters remington stuff that i had before. no matter, i hope to find some of all of these suggestions. doing it for a special photo. thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom