• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • citycreek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    FYI.

Recently received an order of food storage from Emergency Essentials (beprepared.com). The bill of lading from FedEx shows approx. 425 lbs of food (+ cans + boxes) were shipped to my place in Indiana. I was only billed $12 for shipping ( I did NOT order from their website, so I don't know what shipping costs when ordering from their website).

Overall, Emergency Essentials is very easy to work with.
    Positive experience with them.

The downside is it shipped FedEx National LTL, which means you have to have someone present when it is delivered (they give you a number to call in advance and schedule a window of time for delivery), and the curb near your home must be accessible to a full length semi-trailer truck. FedEx said "inside delivery" was not paid for by the sender and they originally said I would have to take all the boxes from the curb to my home, but then they called and canceled the delivery time. I could not be present at the rescheduled time, so when they came again a neighbor let them in and the FedEx driver did bring all of the boxes into the front entry inside my home.

But still, considering the purchase of hundreds of pounds of food storage in one order, the cost of shipping was very affordable.

Top Bottom