• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'm not buying the story. My guess = it's a poor cover for an AD with an illegally possessed firearm.
    Found it, thought it was a lighter......:rolleyes:

It happened in CA....people aren't allowed to even look at guns there let alone know how they work.....:D.

However I agree this a fabricated story so she doesn't get into BIG trouble for having a handgun. The Woman was probably shooting at beer cans an the kid wondered too close....but they weren't her beer cans either.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Just one more reason that mandatory gun handling and safety should be part of every schools curriculum.
    Now you're just being silly, that would mean they would have to teach kids a real life skill, and something that would be useful in life. How would schools have time to teach 1980s pop culture and how awesome our government is to kids if they were doing something a kid could actually apply to his life?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    This was my thought as well. I would also point out that it bounced off the ground and hit her daughter. So at least she was point it at the ground when she pulled the trigger.
    However, this is a single action revolver. You have to cock the hammer before pulling the trigger. You should notice the cylinder revolving in the frame. And you still thought it was a lighter?!
    As others have stated alcohol, and or, not wanting to admit it was your gun and stupidity.
    I had completely forgot about the fact you have to pull the hammer back on those little buggers

AzNooB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Remember when you learned to underline key terms in passages? I think the key term in this one is 'mobile home.'

Top Bottom