• ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    HOLY ****

What would possess a person to even try that? You couldn't see anything down there anyways... Why? Putting aside the fact that you're breaking rules, what would be the benefit of looking down the muzzle when you have a suspected dud?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Seems fake to me. On the other hand, there are enough idiots out there that this is completely believable.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm calling Shenanigans on this. I think Scutter01 is right that there are enough idiots out there to look down the barrel but the muzzle blast of a 12 ga shotgun would have done more than just knock his hat off. It would have torn his face off or at the least blinded him. It moves just enough right before the blast.

If you watch the video, watch the gun and nothing else. It appears to have a 'shadow'. It looks like they filmed a gun standing straight up and it shooting and then dubbed the guy and the empty gun over it. Also when he racks the gun after the 2nd shot, no shotgun shell falls out...it's a good fake but still a fake.

edit...I meant to say after the 1st misfire he racks the slide...nothing falls out...also the shadow of the shooter and the gun is the big sign it is a dub job.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I saw the frame by frame with the following comments:

I downloaded the video and ran it through Adobe Premier. IF this is a fake, it's a very good one. You can watch and see there is no discernible break in the action. The shooter never moves from his spot, his shadow does not change, the location of the shotgun does not change, the background does not change.

The shot gun twists, ever so slightly in the frame just before you see the discharge at the muzzle.

The first four pictures are still frames taken right before the discharge, the remainder are from the slow motion portion of the video.

shotgun1.jpg

shotgun1.jpg

shotgun3.jpg

shotgun4.jpg

The remainder are from the slow motion portion, and you can see more of the discharge.

shotgun5.jpg

shotgun6.jpg

shotgun7.jpg

shotgun8.jpg

shotgun9.jpg

My feeling is this is for real, and this guy is VERY lucky to be alive.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    After watching it again it almost looks like the hat starts to fly off before the shotgun goes off. I'll eat my Cabela's hat if this really happened...good editing job but the shadow on the ground changes color between him checking his gun and the gun 'firing' where they tried to cover up the edit job.

Citizen 5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Warsaw
    HOLY ****

What would possess a person to even try that? You couldn't see anything down there anyways... Why? Putting aside the fact that you're breaking rules, what would be the benefit of looking down the muzzle when you have a suspected dud?

What he said. Aside from whether it's a well done fake or not, I have seen people look down their gun barrels before. :facepalm: DAAAAAHHHHH! WHY?!?!?!?

Top Bottom