• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    There is no emoticon that properly demonstrates to you how far down my jaw fell while watching this. D:

How about this one....

icon_smile_jawdrop.gif

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I'd be willing to bet this is real, having said that, I don't even have the words to describe what an idiot....I mean he.....what the.... Oh never mind.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    As soon as I saw that moron look down the barrel, I got that feeling you get just before impact. That is the stuff that gives all of us gun owners a bad name.

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Reminds me of a time my wife and I went to an indoor shooting range on the north side of Cincinnati. We had been there a few times and were pretty familiar with the place. They rent firearms there but we brought our own, as we usually did and paid for 1/2 hour.

As we were heading to our lane, a kid walks in who must have just turned 18 and said, "Gimme the biggest gun you got." He didn't have a range bag, ear or eye protection, ammo...nothing.

They must have given whatever the Taurus 44 mag was at the time. About 5 minutes after we start our session he waltzes in and loads up. The wife is shooting so I am watching this guy. First shot goes off and I see the surprise and pain on the kids face. After pushing his hands as far away from his face as possible and bending backwards as far as possible, he proceeds to shoot 5 more times. He squeezes the trigger a 7th time and it of course goes "click" on the first spent case and and then it happened...he turns the gun around and LOOKS DOWN THE BARREL.

At that point I tell the wife we are done and start to pack our gear up.

On the way out I tell the guys behind the counter what happened and they immediately go in and tell the kids he's done.

Outside my wife asks what happened (remember she didn't see any of it because she was shooting at the time). I told her what happened and that I didn't feel like having the kids gray-matter splattered all over me...or worse.

I'll never forget that day. I think of it often when I go to the range and try to stay extra-aware of my surroundings.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Oh my I flinched pretty bad when I saw this one. Guess he hasnt heard of a slow burn or cookoff until that very moment

Top Bottom