• ...and so much more!
  • ddewyse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    North Central Indiana
    Hello INGO.
    I am looking to do more trap shooting with my 2 sons at a conservation club in SW Michigan that we joined. I need another 12ga shotgun to have enough. I am looking for something reliable but not a safe queen (can't afford a safe queen). Would prefer a pump but will also look at autoloaders. Thinking about: Remington 870, Wingmaster, 1100 or Winchester 1300, 1200, model 12 or Ithica 37 or Over/Under Trap.

Gun does not have to be in perfect condition; I can either replace the stock or refurbish it. Please don't offer something that I can go down to the local box store and buy for the same price - what's the sense in that. If you've got something that you don't shoot any more or a gun that's been sitting in the closet for years that you want to get rid of, please let me know.

I can drive some to meeting FTF and make this a smooooooth transaction. Please send pics with offers unless it is something LNIB'ish and it is priced to move! I will be taking my daughter on a college visit this coming Monday and can meeting someone from Elkhart to Indy and back if this helps. I could take SR31 or I-69 as applicable.
    Thanks!!!

ddewyse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    North Central Indiana
    Still looking for 12ga Trap / Clay gun

INGO: Still looking for a 12 ga. Please be sure that the barrel has opportunities for switching the chokes as the trap houses we will be using will require this.

Looking forward to all your offers. I would like to make a deal in the next week as I have some time to get away. :popcorn:

Top Bottom