• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A 13-year-old boy was strip searched by the principal of his compulsory government school because he was suspected of possessing contraband plants. According to the lawsuit, the child was instructed to remove his shoes, then lift up his shirt, displaying his bare chest and torso; then to pull down his pants and underwear; and lift his genitals to allow visual inspection. No plants were found.

Suit: Teen strip-searched at Round Lake school

pants_down.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    No squatting, spreading the cheeks, and coughing? What is this world coming to? Anymore, I'm thinking if I have kids I'm just going to teach them to read and write then give them a bus pass and a library card. There is probably less of a chance of being violated riding public transportation alone and hanging out at the library alone than going to a public school. We all know the education received would be superior even if the kid read comic books at the library.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Fire the principal, and charge all teachers and/or faculty involved with sexual assault. If this child were one of my relatives, I would be charged with assault and battery at a minimum.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    A 13-year-old boy was strip searched by the principal of his compulsory government school because he was suspected of possessing contraband plants. According to the lawsuit, the child was instructed to remove his shoes, then lift up his shirt, displaying his bare chest and torso; then to pull down his pants and underwear; and lift his genitals to allow visual inspection. No plants were found.

Suit: Teen strip-searched at Round Lake school

pants_down.jpg

Will someone please highlight the difference between government schools and prisons? I seem to have lost sight of it again.

Edit: I almost forgot, can you say

american-hershey-s-payday-bar-4-p.jpg

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Will someone please highlight the difference between government schools and prisons? I seem to have lost sight of it again.

Government schools are a well-intentioned failure. Prisons exist to turn minorities into second-class citizens.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    10-y.o. girl near here ...

... came home from school and told mom and dad how she was "always winning" at recess. Seems two older boys were playing "spin the bottle" with her, and she got to kiss the boys' p******s when-ever the bottle pointed at her, which it usually did. No word on the boys' prizes. EBG

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    While many individuals in public schooling may have the best of intentions, based on its original intent, it is not a failure.

I disagree. Removing the effects of price from a product is doomed from inception. There is no way that government schools can ever be successful because they can't go out of business and have no real incentive to improve.

I'm a teacher in a public university that has quite selective admission. You don't want me to tell you who my most successful students are.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It happened at my junior high in 93/94. The principle and a lunch lady (who monitored the girls locker room during shower time) strip searched multiple girls over some missing money. Students were pulled, lawsuits were filed, families were paid off and no details of punishment or pay outs ever made it out.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Wow, I cannot believe the audacity of some school officials. I think before you even consider strip searching a kid you better be calling the parents, the police and a good attorney while you're at it. This is just wrong on so many levels.

At least they didn't touch him but it's still wrong.

Top Bottom