• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even liberals who've accomplished a lot in their lives and have high IQs often say things on a regular basis that are stunningly, profoundly vacuous, and at odds with the way the world works. Liberalism has become so bereft of common sense and instinctually suicidal that America can only survive over the long haul by thwarting the liberal agenda. In fact, liberalism has become such a toxic and poisonous philosophy that most liberals wouldn't behave differently if their goal were to deliberately destroy the country. My :twocents:

I like Tom's way of saying it. Demprogcrats? Wait. Maybe it was Libprogcrats. Whatever. I think libprogcrat works pretty well. Liberalism per se is good. It's liberty mindedness. Some might rightly say Classically Liberal. Limited government (yeah, that wasn't a conservative idea. They liked to use government to close stores on Sunday and wage war on drugs as naively as the progressives thought they could wage war on poverty.) Our founders were the classical kind of liberal. In contrast, progressives are retarded. Especially the activists.

What's astonishing to me is how positions have flipped with the election of Trump. What was anathema to Libprogcrats in the past is now awesome, and what was awesome when Obama did it is now anathema when Trump does it. Kinda true for the ardant Trumpers too, but we're talking about Librhulls.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    As far as #8...

I'm guessing you are an American. Which means your ancestors were either slaves, immigrants, refugees, or Native Americans. No other options.

So, guessing you're not 100% native american ancestry... Were your ancestors -phobic of wherever they came from? :popcorn:

Now you are starting to get the point. According to liberal logic if you apply it to everyone, then everyone is some kind of phobic. They will however deny they are phobic of anything. Liberal logic is flawed.

Well, there are economic reasons to leave a country that have nothing to do with religion.

If Sylvain emigrates from France, I doubt it's because he's enophobic.

On the other forum it usually triggered the leftist, and Rino Republicans.
    Well, we don't got many of them here, so...

Nevertheless, some of these made be chuckle a bit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, there are economic reasons to leave a country that have nothing to do with religion.

If Sylvain emigrates from France, I doubt it's because he's enophobic.

Well, we don't got many of them here, so...

Nevertheless, some of these made be chuckle a bit.
    Another reason to leave a ****hole country is when other ****hole countries attack your ****hole country and makes it an even more dangerous ****hole country. So then you leave your ****hole country to move to a nice comfy western country, but you still would like to bring a little ****hole with you to remind you of home. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Another reason to leave a ****hole country is when other ****hole countries attack your ****hole country and makes it an even more dangerous ****hole country. So then you leave your ****hole country to move to a nice comfy western country, but you still would like to bring a little ****hole with you to remind you of home. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

It is when they move in next door and expand on the idea.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Are we talking about the Irish? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are we talking about the Irish? :dunno:

I am 100% Irish. I’m pretty sure. Maybe I’ll take a DNA test to see which tribe I’m from so that I can appropriate it’s identity. A little more poor Irish ****hole never hurt anyone. My dad grew up in a one room house with a dirt floor. Don’t get much ****tier than that.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am 100% Irish. I’m pretty sure. Maybe I’ll take a DNA test to see which tribe I’m from so that I can appropriate it’s identity. A little more poor Irish ****hole never hurt anyone. My dad grew up in a one room house with a dirt floor. Don’t get much ****tier than that.

;)

[video=youtube;zMtjj7AxxiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMtjj7AxxiU[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    As far as #8...

I'm guessing you are an American. Which means your ancestors were either slaves, immigrants, refugees, or Native Americans. No other options.

So, guessing you're not 100% native american ancestry... Were your ancestors -phobic of wherever they came from? :popcorn:

Why yes, my Scottish, Presbyterian ancestors were running from persecution by their English, Anglican oppressors.

My German, Catholic ancestors were running from the poverty in Europe. They all came through a legal entry point and were examined for communicable deseases.

Top Bottom