Not open for further replies.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Okay. So I'll take it that you have nothing peer reviewed.

As a peer, I cannot force you to review anything I've stated here on the open forum, but it all remains available should you or anyone else ever care to.

Nothing credible to support the wild claim of controlled demolition other than some senile old ****'s video claiming to see things that aren't there.

You are still free to make some case against demolitions, but just calling that hypothesis wild and then ignoring it is extremely weak. If you can't tell us how or why you find it unreasonable, why do you keep calling it wild?

Weak? :rolleyes: Dude the only thing you've posted from strength is your own ego.

Yes, extremely weak.

My ego recoiled at the very thought of starting this thread. I did it anyway. My ego is cowardly, lame and completely self-serving. What's yours like?

So anyway, you keep saying no one tested NIST's findings.

Are you sure that was me? I've pointed out many examples of faults, omissions and problems with NIST's findings as identified by many different researchers who tested it for reasonableness, completeness, integrity of methodology, investigative procedures, calculations, assumptions, unsupported claims, etc. It failed many tests and there remain many unresolved items still waiting to be explained.

Are you certain? Have you looked everywhere? Have you even looked? Or have you just taken the word of old senile bat**** crazy tinfoil hat wearing fools because you like that outcome better than the other.

No clue what you're actually going on about here. Rest assured, I've looked at more from both 'sides' of this than you. There is nothing on this topic I have guarded myself from seeing or considering.

Oh, and I will get around to reading your last filibuster to me. Doutful that it contains anything new or important.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

You are free to give me less material to work with. Remember, we do this interactively or we don't do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom