• ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    lookin for a Glock deal at the 1500

Im looking for a good deal on a 3rd generation Glock 19 or 27 at this 1500..

With the 4th generation comming out someone has to have a great deal on one.
    lets hope so...

also
    Romy G gas tube with flanges
    Plum K var 7.62 mags
    1 case of 7.62x39 and 54R

and 1 hot dog

The wife:xmad: might have to wait on her dishwasher next month:):

markz68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Connersville, IN
    What does it take to get into the show?

I am waiting on my LTCH to arrive. Would I be able to buy a gun there and transport it home without my permit?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I am waiting on my LTCH to arrive. Would I be able to buy a gun there and transport it home without my permit?

Yes, provided you keep it unloaded and in a "secure wrapper" such as a locked hardshelled case. You may not make any side trips between the place of purchase and your residence.

Exceptions to licensed carry:

IC 35-47-2-2
    Excepted persons

*snip*

(11) any person while carrying a handgun unloaded and in a secure wrapper from the place of purchase to his dwelling or fixed place of business, or to a place of repair or back to his dwelling or fixed place of business, or in moving from one dwelling or business to another.
    As added by P.L.311-1983, SEC.32.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yes, provided you keep it unloaded and in a "secure wrapper" such as a locked hardshelled case. You may not make any side trips between the place of purchase and your residence.

Exceptions to licensed carry:

IC 35-47-2-2
    Excepted persons

*snip*

(11) any person while carrying a handgun unloaded and in a secure wrapper from the place of purchase to his dwelling or fixed place of business, or to a place of repair or back to his dwelling or fixed place of business, or in moving from one dwelling or business to another.
    As added by P.L.311-1983, SEC.32.

Also as a side note, make sure you have a receipt for the purchase, just in case.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I hope the recession is teaching dealers a lesson. They are now starved of money, but still hang onto the hope that the "November" elections are going to bring them out of near bankruptcy. Lots of dealers did the smart thing and hung onto the cash they brought in during the height of the panic. But now, its lean, recession and all...

If I see 60 bucks for 1K primers, I'll openly laugh at the sucker selling them. When folks dont have the money to pay for overpriced crap (and dont give me supply and demand, stuff is back in stock!) but dealers are the fools this time, it will be fun.

In any regard, I hope there are some good deals on a Smith model 10! I could really use one! :D

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I went to the FW show on Saturday and the ghetto dealers were all bummed and complaining. Some decent prices form the smaller guys. The retail store tables actually had some really nice deals. Especially the Advertising site supporters from INGO. They will all likley have good deals at the 1500 as well. Meanwhile Malachi and Jim Bob will still have their WWB 100ct for $40 and $18 a box Federal right from WM. I openly laugh at that. I'm sure we'll see the $300 HiPoint pistol guy too.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    Anyone know what to expect of the AR-15 selection/market? Is there usually a good selection of used and new? Is pricing usually fair, or inflated? Thanks.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I'll be looking for some ammo cans, paracord, a couple of GI slings, and some other accessories. Of course, if I find a good deal on a new handgun or rifle, I may not be able to say no. ;)

I'm toying with the idea of getting another Nagant carbine, putting a new stock on it, and installing a scope. It would be a fun little project for a weekend this winter.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    ROFL, for the first time, I'm going to look at knife and shotgun stuff :D
    The GF and I will be in the Tacticalshotgunner.com booth Saturday morning until around Noon. "Long time no see" but you will recall I am NOT blonde. Come on over and I will show you some stuff.

Then we are going to get some wings at Sports Review and go shoot some Skeet.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    are there going to be ingo shirts/hats? bruenor - there are lots of different prices on ammo cans, i got some last time and plan on getting more, but definitely shop around for those!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The GF and I will be in the Tacticalshotgunner.com booth Saturday morning until around Noon. "Long time no see" but you will recall I am NOT blonde. Come on over and I will show you some stuff.

Then we are going to get some wings at Sports Review and go shoot some Skeet.

You are? Why doesn't anyone tell the boss these thing?! :dunno:

we'll be glad you are there though.

Top Bottom