• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tomray3of4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    United States
    Just curious as I have never been to an Indy 1500, are there typically any Glock Blue Label vendors there or any other vendors who offer the public safety pricing?

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have never seen any blue label guns at the 1500. If you are in the indy area look up Steven R. Jenkins Company i have gotten a few from them.

Ive seen police trade ins but not blue labels. Since the profit margin is so small with blue label guns I doubt many people would want to haul that inventory vs stock they can profit from.

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    I haven't ever seen any blue label Glock dealers at the 1500. And as others have said S.R. Jenkins on the east side of Indy is your best bet if you're reasonably close. Although depending on what you're waning it might be a wait until they can get them in.

tomray3of4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    United States
    After going to the show yesterday I realize how crazy this question was. I didn't see anything that was a very good deal. Watched people snagging up G43's for $485-500 range. I was holding one and a guy told me "that's mine I am already buying that", for $500 it's all yours buddy. Crazy! I will wait for SRJCO to call.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    When we left a group of guys started yelling at the kid at the exit. He was asking if anyone had firearms. They said no and proceeded to scream at him about how the prices are ridiculous and that they're never coming back because of a bunch of dumb reasoms. Well good for them don't come back I can't stand people like them. It's not that kids fault. And most of us know what to expect at these shows nowadays. No need to make an ass of yourself to try to prove a point everyone already knows.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I had found that most of the gun prices were just above average. Some were ridiculous like a wast 10 going for 700$... Yeah my arse!!!! Anyway the wife picked up a walther 380 for a great price. I picked up a couple vortex optics. Overall fun with the wife and that's what matters.

mike46060

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hamilton Co.
    I had found that most of the gun prices were just above average. Some were ridiculous like a wast 10 going for 700$... Yeah my arse!!!! Anyway the wife picked up a walther 380 for a great price. I picked up a couple vortex optics. Overall fun with the wife and that's what matters.

I need my wife to hang out with yours...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom