1500 Gun and Knife show: Who is going? (Jan '09)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think this will be the first show of the last three that I will actually have more than an hour to spend. I keep having to hurry out before I'm ready to leave.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Oh, I go just so I can see certain people.. :) I don't usually spend much money except for the pops at the concession stand. I need my diet cokes.. hehehe

I didn't work a single solid day last week... parking and admission is too much for me this time around :(

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Not going. I like the smaller Gun and Knife shows (one last weekend at the National Guard Armory). Cheaper Admin Fees and no parking fees; good deals to be had. Last time at the 1500 there were really no deals to be had and I can just image what prices will be like with so many doing panic buying.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm going to look for a couple of incidental things, mags, loaders, etc. Mostly I'm going to socialize. It'll cost me $15 with parking, but I can think of worse ways to spend a couple of hours on a Saturday. Still cheaper than a movie.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    1500 gun show

going friday with at least one of three sons along-first time ever-hope to have a few extra $$$'s left from paycheck:)

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Me and a couple buddies were going to go but none of us have any money so we opted out. Going to try and catch the next one.

cue7467

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield Indiana
    I will be there Friday behind my parents table (B&D GUNS). I leave for Flordia Saturday mornig to head to the Shot show. I suspect I will buy something at the show. I am considering 100 AR15 30 rounders with anti-tip follower. .

Dr. Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I plan on being there Saturday with a couple co-workers, I'll be the bearded bald headed guy with a Ruger SR9 hat, I'll take it off from time to time so you can see the bald head.:)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I suspect I will make an appearance on Saturday, I'm just not sure who I'm tagging along with yet. If you see a girl in a blue INGO hat with a pink butterfly on it, that'd be me. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom