• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davidw221

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Tried to find your booth this afternoon, Sunday, but couldn't I wanted a hat and wanted to be a supporter at the same time, oh well, guess I'll just have to sign up here and for go the hat for this balding head.

Dave

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I believe, if my directions are correct, that we were in the southeast corner. I think most people tend to go inside the building and then turn right. We were to the left of the front entrance. We were actually in the room with the exit but in the other corner from the exit. We were on the same wall as the entrance/exit. Next time we may try to hang our banner up high but this was our first one and we learned a few things...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Spasmo's correct. If you were heading for the exit, we were to the right of the NRA table, in the corner.

gunrunner1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Anderson
    It was nice meeting you guys today spasmo and Scutter01. I picked up 2 of the stickers me and brother both put them on our trucks already they look really good on tinted glass.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Now I see how you can both be gunrunner... I was confused yesterday... hehehe :)

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    lol - I had trouble finding the booth too... went up and down every single aisle determined to find it. Of course, as Murphy's Law would dictate, it was the very last booth at the end of the very last aisle. (If only I would have turned left when I came in instead of right, it would have been among the FIRST booths I ran across.) But, all's well that ends well...
    I got my hat!!! :rockwoot:

And the banner was an excellent looking piece that the whole world should see. Yep, definitely hang it up high next time.

It was great to meet you!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    l

And the banner was an excellent looking piece that the whole world should see. Yep, definitely hang it up high next time.

We tried to hang it but there was nothing to hang it from. We're talking about building a stand of some sort.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    We tried to hang it but there was nothing to hang it from. We're talking about building a stand of some sort.

I completely understand... I did notice that big concrete wall behind you. Spasmo needs to remember to put some duct tape in her purse! ;)

You could build a stand out of pvc... it's cheap, lightweight, easy to assemble/disassemble. We did that for a previous group I was in and it worked like a charm... lasts forever too.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I completely understand... I did notice that big concrete wall behind you. Spasmo needs to remember to put some duct tape in her purse! ;)

You could build a stand out of pvc... it's cheap, lightweight, easy to assemble/disassemble. We did that for a previous group I was in and it worked like a charm... lasts forever too.

I think we will end up building a PVC stand but we didn't have enough time. The banner itself wasn't even ready until Thursday afternoon. How'd you like the artwork? Wasn't that awesome?

BTW: Thanks to Logan Street Signs and Banners for helping us out. Shop there.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I think we will end up building a PVC stand but we didn't have enough time. The banner itself wasn't even ready until Thursday afternoon. How'd you like the artwork? Wasn't that awesome?

BTW: Thanks to Logan Street Signs and Banners for helping us out. Shop there.

It really was. Honestly, I was kind of shocked that it looked so good... not that I thought it would look bad, but it looked so... professional! Like INGO has been around forever. The other banners at the show weren't nearly the quality. They were mostly black-and-white-cut-out-the-letters-and-stick-em-on kind of thing.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It really was. Honestly, I was kind of shocked that it looked so good... not that I thought it would look bad, but it looked so... professional! Like INGO has been around forever. The other banners at the show weren't nearly the quality. They were mostly black-and-white-cut-out-the-letters-and-stick-em-on kind of thing.

Sorry, I just like hearing that. :D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I think we will end up building a PVC stand but we didn't have enough time. The banner itself wasn't even ready until Thursday afternoon.

You could have built a stand out of PVC pipe in less time than it takes to buy the material. :D A little bit of cutting. and gluing bamm your done. :twocents:

Top Bottom