• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    UMM....that picture is of a Government model not a Commander.:D

You sir, are absolutely correct. I stand corrected... Had Commander on the brain.....

What's the difference...what it's made out of (like steel vs aluminum), or size or something?
    Tell me, dangit! Do it now!
    lam.gif

I hate not knowing stuff!
    dunce.gif

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    $900 for a colt government?

That seems awfully high to me, they go for that on gunbroker and all know gunbroker pricing is nuts.

Man I got some 70 series NIB commanders, guess I will be selling a few if they are getting that kind of top dollar.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    $900 for a colt government?

Shucks, I just knew I needed to check with someone before I bought that gun. I do appreciate the input......

I don't think it's too far out of line for one from that era in that condition. IMO they were made a bit nicer back then.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Nice score!!

I saw a minty Win 94 trapper in .30-30, scoped for $425. I wanted it REALLY bad. But didn't buy it out of fear of my wife.

You've met her. She could take me.

-J-

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Indy-guy...c'mere son..... listen up...... you need to go back tomorrow, and buy the rifle for your wife...... just tell her that Annie said it was ok.........

Annie.... my gun is two inches longer than yours.... that gonna be a problem? If not you're welcome to shoot it. :whistle:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Indy-guy...c'mere son..... listen up...... you need to go back tomorrow, and buy the rifle for your wife...... just tell her that Annie said it was ok.........

If it ends up being a problem after that...I'll hang onto it for ya!:yesway:
    Annie.... my gun is two inches longer than yours.... that gonna be a problem? If not you're welcome to shoot it. :whistle:
    Hey, I seem to recall some sort of larger 1911 of yours living at my house for over a month or so... ;)

Top Bottom