• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Man, I've got a m&p shield .40 I'm thinking about selling.....maybe I should go sell the white unicorn.....

Think I could get $550 out of it??? Hahaha

trex75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    No 9mm to be found anywhere. AR & AK prices are crazy. But hey fudge is only $6.99 1/2 pound. Oh and free I ♥ Guns stickers and INGO booth.

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Honestly, I can't be mad about the price gouging that's going on... This exact thing is just one of MANY things that makes this country so great, Capitalism at it's finest! At the end of the day, anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and if people are dumb enough to pay these prices because of the potential of the big scary "Assault Weapons Ban" coming back in to law then dealers are going to charge these prices... Sorry, ignorance in regards to this subject is just something I have no tolerance for this day in age, not with the availability of information that's readily available to the general public; educate yourself Sorry for the rant!

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Got in line at 1:30. Got into the bldg at 2:45. Not bad. I met some nice people and had good conversation. Only a given number of people could get in at a time, so the major crowding was not there, IMO. Magazine prices for 30 round was 30.00 to 60.00. Factory Ammo was hard to find, so I didn't check prices.

I left around 5:30 and the line was still around two corners of the building.

I hope I will be able to walk tomorrow. I am tired.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was crazy busy. I got there at 12:30 and the line was already backing up and starting to go around the West Pavilion! By the time I got to the door, I could see the line was all the way past the north side of the Coliseum. :n00b:
    Wasn't much better when I left around 4:30 either.

I was more interested in selling my AK than buying (although I would have bought more if it had sold). Saw the expected high prices for anything resembling an "assault weapon", but didn't see anybody buying. Picked up some 9mm hp and fmj bullets for reloading that I haven't been able to find locally, and a Lee Turret Press, which I hope to figure out this weekend. Looking forward to being able to load more than 50 rounds an hour! :):

VeteranUSN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wabash Valley
    Well I'll be there tomorrow morning but probably just to look for a holster since these prices are crazy

Haha I just noticed I have 51 posts well now 52 I can use the ads lol

EDIT: Posts merged :):.

(You are still at 50 so I figured it was safe humor and not perceived as a power hungry jerk move.)
    :D

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    It was crazy busy. I got there at 12:30 and the line was already backing up and starting to go around the West Pavilion! By the time I got to the door, I could see the line was all the way past the north side of the Coliseum. :n00b:
    Wasn't much better when I left around 4:30 either.

I was more interested in selling my AK than buying (although I would have bought more if it had sold). Saw the expected high prices for anything resembling an "assault weapon", but didn't see anybody buying. Picked up some 9mm hp and fmj bullets for reloading that I haven't been able to find locally, and a Lee Turret Press, which I hope to figure out this weekend. Looking forward to being able to load more than 50 rounds an hour! :):

Were there many components? How was the pricing on the 9mm projectiles? Did you notice .223 projectiles or .45? Thanks!

efpeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Man, I'm really torn on trying to sell something tomorrow. Don't think there is any chance of going in though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Were there many components? How was the pricing on the 9mm projectiles? Did you notice .223 projectiles or .45? Thanks!
    Looked like Vance had plenty of 9 and .45 but I wasn't looking for .223 so I didn't notice. I had to get the hollowpoint 9's from ET Brass and they didn't look like they had very many. Primers were available but some were pretty pricey (like 50 bucks/1000 at one place). I wasn't paying close attention to primers though since I just stocked up this week.

panderson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I will be heading up there tomorrow, trying to snag a SA Range Officer for mid to upper 7's..

I have been looking for this gun for the last few months. Looked around the tables today and still couldn't find one. My guess is that it is either invisible or not there. Price of .223 was ridiculous. I think the "best" price I saw for 1000 rds was 750 :laugh:. If you are looking for handguns or handgun related accessories they are not too bad. Really anything other than AR-15 mags and most ammo it was reasonably priced. When cheap pmags are a $30 that is a problem. Did buy a scope from AA optics. Really nice guys and very helpful. Check them out if you haven't.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just got home got and this is the first year I decided not to get the 3 day pass. Was shocked to see how many empty tables there were there and not so surprised at the prices considering the circumstances. AGS Armament had Pmags for 39.99, Plainfield Shooting Supply 60.00 :n00b: there was a booth a little bit down from AGS that were selling them for 35.00. There was a guy walking down the line selling them for 30.00 :rolleyes:
    As mentioned bulk ammo was high demand and high dollar. The cheapest stripped lower i saw was a double star blem going for 250.00.:noway::noway:

Top Bottom