• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Guys, I'm inside the Johnson Safe right now! I brought a sharpie and am going to be marking everything down to dealer cost. Be sure to get here EARLY tomorrow so you're first in line to get the deals. I have to be sneaky to avoid the armed security but I have Gen3 night vision goggles , ballet slippers, tac pants, drop thigh holsters for my red-lens flashlights, and a full respirator to suppress my constant sneezing that happens while on covert missions.

Anything in particular you guys want me to set a good price on? I'm waiting until 10:30p to come out and make my move.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Guys, I'm inside the Johnson Safe right now! I brought a sharpie and am going to be marking everything down to dealer cost. Be sure to get here EARLY tomorrow so you're first in line to get the deals. I have to be sneaky to avoid the armed security but I have Gen3 night vision goggles , ballet slippers, tac pants, drop thigh holsters for my red-lens flashlights, and a full respirator to suppress my constant sneezing that happens while on covert missions.

Anything in particular you guys want me to set a good price on? I'm waiting until 10:30p to come out and make my move.

That safe must be mighty flimsy if you're inside it and you can get a cell phone signal out of it.:laugh:

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It was ridiculous

very true, but this is a part of why i wanted to go! in the not so distant future ill be able to tell the great story of how i watched hundreds of people spend thousands of dollars more than they should have on ammo, guns, and accessories for no reason, other than that of fear and stupidity. so you see, i now have a story

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not for my tactical cellphone! It plugs into the goldenrod cord and I'm GTG. BTW, the cellphone is held in an ankle holster, on mute (for stealth)

Yeah, I've heard of those tactical cell phones...Be careful, those hi powered radio waves will mess with your brain. I heard they cause addictions...especially to artificial sweeteners like aspartame.

:laugh:

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It reminded me of the movie The Christmas Story. I kept wanting to say "The line streched ALL THE WAY TO TERRE HAUTE!

My suggestion is have 2 buildings. 1 for all the crazy gota have a black rifle at all costs crowd and the 2nd one for all the rest of us that don't want the "forbidden fruit"

A friend and I drove to it walked up and for curiosity almost saw the back of the line and left. Just wanted some revolver stuff and maybe a holster. We knew it would be crowded but Madness, Pure madness!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Okay, from what I saw

Basic 10/22 Carbine- $252 OTD
    10/22 Takedown- $499
    Stainless 10/22- $429
    Shield (didn't pay attention to which caliber)- $449
    PMAGs- $40-$70
    Troy Battle Mags, 3 pack- $100
    AR (cheapest)- $1339
    I think I saw a KSG for $1999
    USED FN Five Seven for $2000
    PS90- $1999
    223 ammo, brass, cheapest about 80 cents a round
    223, steel- $350 for 1000 (I think)
    CCI mini mags (100)- $20
    555 rounds Winchester 22- $40
    500 rounds Winchester 22- $30
    Brick of Agulia Super Calibra- $32-38
    MKA AR shotgun- $1999
    Hi Points- Didn't give a s*** so I didn't look

Powder prices didn't seem abnormal. Brass prices doubled. Primers were around $50 per 1000, didn't seem to matter which brand.

I found a brick of Sniper Subsonic for $46 OTD which I didn't think was bad, not expecting to buy it buy I thought it was good.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Any one pm me and let me know if the ar/m16 parts dealers are there. You know - the guys with bins and bins of springs, pins, parts kit etc?

If so - some one that would / could pick up a few parts for me?

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    M67's price list was pretty much what I was going to post. However, there was one guy selling $30 dollar P Mags outside. I told this to a guy selling $60 dollar P Mags; so he goes and buys the other guy out. 33 round Glock mags for $70.

Drove two hours to get there and waited about 2hr15min to get in. Shopping for NERF guns at the Toys R Us on the way home was pretty awesome though. Wonder if they will make NY compliant 7 Round versions for the city kids????

Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    PMAGS -- I found a table that sold me 6 in OD for 35 each. Dont know if it was the tables name or not but the bag he put my stuff in said "Model 1 Sales"

Most tables were selling 40 for regular, 45 for windows. What killed me were all the used, beat and worn, GI mags selling for 30+. Saw one table with GI mags for 50 each. Had to laugh.

Top Bottom