• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    PMAGS -- I found a table that sold me 6 in OD for 35 each. Dont know if it was the tables name or not but the bag he put my stuff in said "Model 1 Sales"

Most tables were selling 40 for regular, 45 for windows. What killed me were all the used, beat and worn, GI mags selling for 30+. Saw one table with GI mags for 50 each. Had to laugh.

This is making me happy that my first order of Holiday Gift Pack PMags 10/$100 on 12/20 just shipped from DSG Arms and the ones from 12/27 will probably hit in a few months. :):

Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    This is making me happy that my first order of Holiday Gift Pack PMags 10/$100 on 12/20 just shipped from DSG Arms and the ones from 12/27 will probably hit in a few months. :):

Yeah, trust me, 35 was hard to pay, but I don't like to gamble and with a new AR coming in from a contact at SHOT, a few Pmags were in necessity.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I hear ya, brother. I expended a lot of 5.56 in the last few months and the bunker was getting a lil low. I've paid more the last few weeks that I would considered in the past.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    From the people saying that they want to go to the Linton show, I've been there and done that. One will be highly P'd off if you have to drive a long way in order to get there just to be done in 10 minutes. That show is just one simple circle of tables.

So did anybody actually find a deal today at the Indo1500?

VeteranUSN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wabash Valley
    Well I'll be there tomorrow morning but probably just to look for a holster since these prices are crazy

Haha I just noticed I have 51 posts well now 52 I can use the ads lol

EDIT: Posts merged :):.

(You are still at 50 so I figured it was safe humor and not perceived as a power hungry jerk move.)
    :D

Agreed lol

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Got there around 1:30, waited in line until 2:30 or so. Got in, went by the INGO table, spoke with esrice and lovemywoods. Fenway was manning the computer giving updates. Signed the target and moved on.

ARs were priced $1750 - $2500+. Pretty insane, if you ask me. Walked around for a bit looking for deals.

Went to AGS, and bought all the Wilson 47D mags they had on the table for $30 each OTD. Foumd a buffer, tube and spring for $40, which, IMO, wasn't too bad. Picked up a pistol buffer tube for $15. Went to AA Optics, picked up a Vortex Sparc for $200 +tax.

One thing that I was not able to procure was a complete bcg. All of them seemed to be reserved for the uppers that were for sale. I did find a carrier for $100, but passed.

Pmags were $40+, usgi $30.

Reloading supplies were hit or miss. Ammo was stupid expensive. Didn't really look at handguns, ibut overheard a vendor saying she'd been on hold for 40 minutes.

Overall, I felt I got what I needed for reasonable prices, but I was not buying ARs, mags, ammo, or anything "high-cap." I did learn quite a bit about militias and conspiracy theories while standing in line, though.

Good luck if you're planning on going, I'm going shooting tomorrow.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Well, after gas, parking, admission, and a mandatory Papa Roux stop, you guys probably just saved me $50 or $60 since I know Im staying home now :)

Hoosierdaddy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Westside indpls
    P.S.S $60 pmag $50 glock 23 mags BX-25 $70!!! sad day!!! prices were cheaper waiting in line...$25 for USGI and $35 for pmags
    I saw someone with 22lr plinking ammo that I paid 2.97 at wmart for 20 buck for 50!!! most ammo bout dollar a round...best part Joined NRA and VICKS beef sticks!!!
    AK mags about 30-40 bucks 7.62 was a little cheaper then .223
    Oh and sorry about dropping my drink inside that pretty blue Johnson safe LOL j\k

karoozin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Ft Wayne
    Well after reading 34 pages of posts I have decided to stay at home this weekend, save the time of standing in line, and who knows if I am allowed in the building. Keep the prices coming to confim my decision to stay at home.

lawrence1139

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Muncie
    Indy 1500

We had a van full of people drive down from Muncie. When we turned the corner and seen the line 2 buildings long. Which l would guess 250 yards long line, we made like a cow pad and hit the trail. We all had been preparing for a couple of years so there nothing we needed.

You snozze you lose.

IndyTacoma

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Avon
    I got the 3 day pass yesterday. I am going today but not tomorrow. I will sell someone the sunday pass for $10. Im on the west side of Indy. You get to go straight in no waiting in the crazy line. Reg cost is $12 and the pain of the line. I waited 2 hrs 15 min yesterday. PM me if interested

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Got here at 630. Line was around the corner of the south pavilion. People keep showing up in droves. Gonna b pretty entertaining me thinks

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Good morning INGO

j6rext.jpg

Top Bottom