• ...and so much more!
  • Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    Bacon

After noting the long lines (here on INGO), I took the money I would spend for parking and entry and bought some bacon and eggs (Indiana Kitchen - Premium cut):

picture.php

:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    A pistol cleaning rod, a box of 45 ACP and a box of 38 special ammo.

I went today and the crowds weren't too bad but they just seemed to congregate in front of most of the things I wanted to look at.

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    A knife from Brad*, a rail-mounted tape switch for the Surefire on my carbine and a TLR-1HP for the other carbine, some 9mm Ranger-T and a couple boxes of 9mm ball, the latest edition of The Standard Catalog of Military Firearms, and I got a smokin' deal on a couple boxes of Fiocchi .32 wadcutters. (I gave one to my roommate when I got home and went back today to buy the rest of the guy's stock, but it was all gone. :( )

*I barely talked him out of charging me the extra ten buck "Friends of Kirk" anti-discount. :):

mothgils

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    The only thing I picked up for myself was a 13 rd mag for my XD .45. For others, I purchased 2 36" AR Bags from Liberty Sporting Goods for a co-worker, 2013 Law book for my dad and some SKS Stripper clips for his co-worker. I did a lot of looking but didn't feel like spending an arm and leg.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Made it about 25 feet in the door before someone bought both my encore barrels, heh. I amazingly didnt buy food at a gun show ( /gasp, for a fat guy). Got a couple reloading manuals, some 45 bullets, shoot n c targets, & a nice zombie shirt. Didnt buy an upper that i should have cause sometimes I am too much of a cheap @$$.

mmfirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    how was the 1500? i wanted to go but driving three hours to stand in line didnt sound fun. and i heard to many people in the show to check out anything.

TrentS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Speedway
    I'd post some pic.s of my Zick's sticks but they are all gone.:( I also picked up a Voodoo Tactical padded case for my M4, two more Pmag 30 rd. mags for the M4 for $25 each (ya had to be at the right place at the right time), some .40 range ammo and a few other misc. items. Would really liked to have found a .40 to 9mm barrel for my GLOCK 22 but seems as nobody brought one.:ingo:

broutt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    I picked up a cheap china push button (left finger tip)laser, to go on my m&p 40c..kinda heavy and just fits into my uncle mikes holster. I wish the laser grip wasn't $260 dollors, or I would be all over one.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Came home with:

6000 small pistol primers
    2 FA BCGs
    7lbs of Zick's