• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asipes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Can I carry a backpack? Am I allowed to carry things in for trade (ammo, accessories, guns)? I would like to carry a backpack with me for ease of carrying... and would like to trade some ammo for stuff.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Can I carry a backpack? Am I allowed to carry things in for trade (ammo, accessories, guns)? I would like to carry a backpack with me for ease of carrying... and would like to trade some ammo for stuff.

Yes. I carried a backpack at the last show. Just be mindful of the stuff you bring in - it gets heavier as the day goes and not just because of the new stuff you put in it!

Honestly, I'd probably just use a duffel bag if I did it again.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    My brother in law and I both wore our Marine ILBE Assault Packs (thanks to SmileDocHill!) to the last one and I was sooo happy I did. It was cold in line but hot in the building, so I had somewhere to store my jacket and what not. It did get heavier by the end of the day, but that is because we kept adding to them!
    If you are taking things for trade/sell, I would wear one. You can always put a sign on it telling what you have to offer.

Top Bottom