• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Thanks for stopping by KW, I was the guy making change. We don't let ducks touch the money. :D

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Pretty let down and that might have possibly been my last 1500. I think I spent more money at the INGO booth than I did at any other. Tried to buy a Tec 9 and a P08 but I wasn't aware they were made of gold and covered by rust and too much oil. After it was all said and done with the cost of parking and entry to the show, I spent $110 for 2 stripper clips, foregrip, a half pound of chocolate covered Oreos, an INGO shirt and stickers (Thanks to whoever gave us a free patch), and 2 drinks.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Yeah last here too... Spent $5 on parking and $24 on admission to buy a $15 t-shirt, a $5 key cat, and a couple $1 strips of leather.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I enjoyed it.
    Free parking
    Free admission
    met several INGO members
    picked up a nice Protech auto folder from Brad, an old Civil War replica Bowie, a couple great deals on ammo (Bobcat), INGO shirt and hat, INGO dust cover (thanks Nick), and INGO challenge coin
    hung out with Churchmouse and Rodie (that could be a + or - depends....)
    spent way too much on an Italian sausage, but it was good!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I now have the Target with all the 80+ member signatures in hand. We are mulling over what to do with it.
    My and Robby's thoughts lean towards me or some 3rd party setting it out at 100 and using my 10mm off hand and putting a round in it. Closest member name to the hole will win some Ingo bling to be announced. If we can read your name that is. Some of you cats have worse handwriting than mine....:lmfao:

More to follow.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I enjoyed it.
    Free parking
    Free admission
    met several INGO members
    picked up a nice Protech auto folder from Brad, an old Civil War replica Bowie, a couple great deals on ammo (Bobcat), INGO shirt and hat, INGO dust cover (thanks Nick), and INGO challenge coin
    hung out with Churchmouse and Rodie (that could be a + or - depends....)
    spent way too much on an Italian sausage, but it was good!

I enjoyed sharing the booth with you. Great conversation as always.
    Now Rhodie................well..............:):

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I now have the Target with all the 80+ member signatures in hand. We are mulling over what to do with it.
    My and Robby's thoughts lean towards me or some 3rd party setting it out at 100 and using my 10mm off hand and putting a round in it. Closest member name to the hole will win some Ingo bling to be announced. If we can read your name that is. Some of you cats have worse handwriting than mine....:lmfao:

More to follow.

Just don't hit the godzilla. I have more bling than I know what to do with

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    The only things I got was ammo from Bobcat Armament, an INGO T-Shirt and that was it. I also didn't have tons of money to spend either.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I got to work at the 1500 this time around. I spent more money than I made working there Saturday. The wife was not happy... I picked up a new site for the AR, a new sling pack, a INGO patch for the sling pack, a few INGO stickers (one went on the back of my Ambulance), and a few other miscellaneous items for the GHB.

Top Bottom