• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    That AR pistol is hot indymonkey, little jealous ..but Ill get over it

I was surprised myself by it when I got it together. I think It will work fine in the configuration that its in now, but will go ahead and do the tax work on it.

The lower is from a special run that AR15 did, RRA upper.

Im thinking about some kind of eotech for optics.

Z71Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    I got there at three. The crowd was not too bad. Still room to move around. I scouted some deals but was on a time crunch. Hopefully, the items that I spotted today will be there in the morning.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I got there at 1:45 and waited in line for 25 minutes to get in. I was off of work for the afternoon anyway, and didn't have anything better to do. I picked up some AR-15 mag pouches off a guy in the first room for $1 a piece. I don't have an AR, so I'm just using them for general gear storage. I also picked up a Don Hume IWB holster for my S&W .38. That was it.

I was kind of disappointed. I was going to pick up some ferro rods, but the booth that was at the last 1500 wasn't there this time. Same thing with the tables that had all the flashlights set out on display so you could try them out. I was hoping to get a Fenix PD30. I guess I'll just order it from Amazon.

The lack of crowds was pretty nice. I bought a three day pass, so I'll probably go back tomorrow just to look around some more and look for private sales. I was looking pretty hard at the Glock 19s at 21st century. I imagine I'll be getting one before too long.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    Got there at 130, Left at 430. not too bad, seen worse, seen better. Will try again Sunday. I didn't see the INGO booth. Definetly didn't see the swag out in the open.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I brought a gun show virgin with me this time. Got there just before 3pm and waited about 4min to get in. I got a righteous Urban ERT sling from Tactical Shotgunner (my new fave store) with an awesome ammo pouch that holds 12 shells and some extra attachments but totally blew it on the INGO swag. :dunno:

Picked up a LED module for my Mossy Surefire Forend. Big props to the Surefire guy who after I mentioned that I was hoping to get it for less (honestly not trying to barter, just stating fact) dropped the price $7 and apologized to me for his error! :+1:

I got 1000 Montana Gold 9mm hollow points for $88, I thought that wasn't bad considering they're $100 on their website :yesway:

I then picked up some Pierce +3 grip extenders for some PD buddies stuck working from that Glock guy who has the pretty blonde helping him :naughty:

My buddy only bought one thing, but it made me totally jealous, he bought a new S&W nightguard .357magnum, model 386. :draw:

Finally, we wrapped it up right by stopping by Squealers in Mooresville for the excellent BBQ.:cheers:

Last edited:

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    i got there about 5:3o left around 8:00 good show,the ar parts seems to have gone up.. i got ripped on an ar lpk, guy had a rra with the hoge grip for 65.00, i picked the one off the table he told me to leave that one there, as he had others, and i paid him and left,didn`t check the kit until i got to the truck,he gave me the kit with the cheap plastic grip.. i hope he isn`t a ingo member..

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    i got there about 5:3o left around 8:00 good show,the ar parts seems to have gone up.. i got ripped on an ar lpk, guy had a rra with the hoge grip for 65.00, i picked the one off the table he told me to leave that one there, as he had others, and i paid him and left,didn`t check the kit until i got to the truck,he gave me the kit with the cheap plastic grip.. i hope he isn`t a ingo member..

Hopefully it was by accident:dunno:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    First time ever going on a Friday and it was a pretty good experience. Not nearly as crowded as a Saturday thats for sure. We got there about 2:15, and had to wait in line 15 or 20 minutes, not to bad as the line kept moving. Went to the room on the left and there were very few people in there. I went with a good friend of mine with the goal of finishing his first AR project, ie he had a new stripped lower for a while and needed everything else. Ended up getting what I think was a great deal on a complete upper from Indy Tactical Supply. He got some .45 ammo from CWood, and some other odds and ends.

I picked up some small stuff, but the best 'deal' I found was some 5.45x39 for $130 per tin out the door. Not as good as the century deal from a while back ($107) but better than anything else out there. Spent a crap load to much time there as well. Got in around 2:30/2:45, and left around 7:30.

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    I really enjoyed going Friday afternoon. The crowds were less and I had almost first dibs on everything :)

The Clip store had none of the clips that I was looking for :(

However, I did get a pretty sweet deal on a new Sig p226 Elite .40 which I wasn't even in the market for. So I guess that could either be a good or a bad thing... Of course, then I had to buy ammo for it too since I only stocked 9mm prior to my awesome but unnecessary purchase.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Guys I think we are running low on them but we have a handfull of the Unissued Detroit Glock 22's for 429.00 with two mags.
    These are third Generation 22's not the beat up gen 1's or Gen 2's.

All in all was a pretty good Friday We are sold out of Mossberg 500 20/8's and running low on Remington s but we have a smattering of other firearms yet.
    We ran through about half of the Hats as well and a fair number of T-shirts but still have plenty.

Be sure to stop by and say hey if you get a chance!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I left work at 4 PM and got to the show around 5, girl at the gate asked me was I going to the "guns&knife" or the "flower and patio show", I said GUESS!?! And she said flower...............I almost had to give up my man card right then!!! She said it was I was clean shaven and dressed nice in slacks, dress shirt, sweater vest and tie. (I went to the show, straight from work) I laughed thginking I must have "Limpwristed" her when handing over a $20 bill for parking............but she said it was cause I was dressed nice, instead of wearing some kind of jeans, and cammo with a scruffy beard and ball cap...............ha! Exactly how I would have looked had I gone to the show on a day off!!!

Anyway met up with daughter and boyfriend who was determined to get a Springfield XDM (9.mm) and an SKS, 1,000 rds of 7.62x39, an ammo can and nylon rifle case.

Me I wanted some 7.62x39, a AK mag to fill up a range pouch, and some 9mm Federal HST.

After we walked the show which wasn't as crouded, just smelled like animal **** real bad, we got down to business. He saw 5 SKS CHINESE rifles, a couple RUSSIANS, and a few YUGOSLAV's. The one he wanted was the first he saw, we looked it over and it was missing the cleaning rod. (all # matched, nice wood stock,clean kit and sling) $300 OTD made me laugh, especialy when I remembered the days whan I had my FFL 92-95, and got SKS's all day at $49-$69 from SOG in Ohio. But he was heart set on it. We then went into another room where he got his Springfield. (I am a GLOCK man) and could not get him to "GO GLOCK". Anyway after selecting and paying for that pistol, they (Dealers) said he had a 30 min wait, for his turn at the paperwork drill, so back around the show we go, for SKS Nylon case ($20), SKS cleaning rod (no could find), 7.62x39 stripper clips .50 ea, 1,000 rds of WOLF 7.62x39 $230 OTD, and an ammo can $7. Then back to the table where he was on hold for paperwork. ****, after 8 hrs work and two at the show, I was freaking toast!, anyway I went looking for a romanian nylon AK sling, I had seen on somebodies table................nope never saw it again, next time leave a trail of bread crumbs or something to find the stuff I was thinking about, as I cruised the show. I found some 7.62x39 at $4.95 a box (20) East German. Dealer had six boxes and I took them by CC payment. Then I found my 9mm Federal HST, $30 a box for 124 gr, but the dealers would not take a check and I was CC'd maxed out for the month due to new tires on other daughters car and furnace repair, + the 7.62x39. Overall what a day, I then had to go to a church meeting, pick up my 6 yr old granddaughter from a late night school function, and finaly walked in the door of my house at 9 PM.

I have to be here at work today at 4 AM, so I get up and go at 3AM, BUT.....you know daughter and new 2nd ammendment practitioner boyfriend came in around 10PM (they went to dinner after the show) wanting targets, staple gun, and directions to Wilbur Wright State Range. Seems they stoped off after the show and dont ask me how but they got 200 rds of 9mm winchester, a box of stinger .22, and a box of .223 remington bulk pack.............

What a day for them, my daughter is taking her SAR-3, Glock .26, and ppks/.22............me? I'm here at Friggen work, wishing I was going with them to Wilbur Wright, and kicking myself for not finding a way to get the 50 rd box of 9.mm HST's!

Oh well next show is in JUNE!

Top Bottom