• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rocked

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Fishers
    Fishersjohn48 and I got there and stood in line to enter at 2:00. I have been to the last several 1500's all on Friday and this one was by far less crowded. I think it might have been the nice weather or just enough people said "I'm not going to this one because it's always way too crowded". To all those non-INGO people who stayed away because it's too crowded, thank you, it was wonderful to actually be able to move around.
    I'm not sure that Saturday and Sunday will be the same but unfortunately I won’t be there because we are headed to Ohio for a soccer tournament. I hope for all you going this weekend you have the same experience; it really did make it enjoyable.
    Got a good deal on a private sale Buckmark .22, powder, primers (no deal) some ammo cans 3 for $20.00. Al in all it was a good time. Looking forward to the next one!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Forgot to mention, I was cruising through the back of the third room tables and came across a man dressed like a woman! I was stunned, I have seen some on TV during my lifetime, but never one in public, He / She was wearing a mini skirt and had a rifle over its shoulder, my reaction was to burst out laughing, I had tears in my eays I laughed so hard. That dude/dudette had to have the biggest coconuts in the house to be walking around a mans show, dressed like lady. man that was too funny, I bet Kokomo Dave saw her, he had to have it walk by his table, and he never misses anything wearing a skirt ?!?:dunno:

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    This was my first time to the 1500. I arrived early after hearing about the long lines and crowds. was at the front of the line just outside the building. Got to talk with glock partiot and his friend also an old Appleseed shooter who I had not seen since last year as we waited.
    Nice show with lots and lots of stuff seen some decent prices but not on anything I was looking for. I picked up some rail covers for a friend, some 9mm lead bullets and a 511 first aid pouch for my BOB. Oh and I cannot forget the $4 pretzel, still a better deal than the $3 bag of popcorn though.
    I did get to meet some INGO members while at the Appleseed booth. I stopped by Tactical shotgunners table 3 times and he was swamped. Was going to pick up a new INGO hat but they just had the soft style hats not the same cool style as my old one.lol
    All in all I would say it was worth the 6 hour drive time to get to see and I will most likely be back some day.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Forgot to mention, I was cruising through the back of the third room tables and came across a man dressed like a woman! I was stunned, I have seen some on TV during my lifetime, but never one in public, He / She was wearing a mini skirt and had a rifle over its shoulder, my reaction was to burst out laughing, I had tears in my eays I laughed so hard. That dude/dudette had to have the biggest coconuts in the house to be walking around a mans show, dressed like lady. man that was too funny, I bet Kokomo Dave saw her, he had to have it walk by his table, and he never misses anything wearing a skirt ?!?:dunno:
    You don't get down to Bloomington enough if you have never seen that. LOL

I wonder if it was the same one that everyone saw wearing a purple dress at the last show in January?

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    i seen a guy there that had a box of wwb 380 he had $60 on it i couldnt take it i walked up and told him who is he tring to screw you can buy the same box for 31 at walmart.some of those people really give the show a bad name.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    saw some cheaper Milsurp Cartridges than big box stores. One table near Gunnies had 7mm Mauser for only $20 for 20, and another had Lake City 30-06 for $15 for 20. that's it on ammo though.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    I forget the vendor name, but there was one table selling a ton of Ruger handguns. I looked at the LCR, which I bought from Beech Grove Firearms last week for $429, and they were selling it for $479.

Also met VUPDblue and another INGO member at the INGO table.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I had my first experience with a guy in drag at the gun show. While looking down at the tables I noticed a "woman" in a purple dress with 'really bad legs'......... when ran into this person again and actually saw the face, I noticed it was a 60 year old guy in drag........ funny thing was he was talking with everyone, and I saw him multiple times at different tables talking it up.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I had my first experience with a guy in drag at the gun show. While looking down at the tables I noticed a "woman" in a purple dress with 'really bad legs'......... when ran into this person again and actually saw the face, I noticed it was a 60 year old guy in drag........ funny thing was he was talking with everyone, and I saw him multiple times at different tables talking it up.

I must be blessed. I went to the last 1500 and to the show yesterday and have not seen the man thing yet.:dunno:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I must be blessed. I went to the last 1500 and to the show yesterday and have not seen the man thing yet.:dunno:

Just so you don't feel like you're missing out...

Dude-Looks-Like-a-Lady--29017.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just so you don't feel like you're missing out...

Dude-Looks-Like-a-Lady--29017.jpg

Thanks for thinking of me, but I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing this and not missed out.

You know you expect things like this in foreign countries like the Philippines, Thailand and California but not here in the heartland.

Top Bottom