1550.00 short take home money a year president tax plan what's next..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Customsafeguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Cleburne Tx
    Times and money is already tight and everything is still going up. The dollar isn't worth much now, they been taking money out of my back pocket by sneeking it out and this time did it right in front of me. The senate and the house have they ever considered a pay cut to help. Just venting and blowing off steam:twocents:.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    When someone has a spending problem, you don't help by giving them more money. Congress needs their daddy (us) to spank them and take away their resources that they are wasting like gambling addicts because it's about to destroy their house.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    I just found out the other day that with this tax going back up and the increase in my health care costs i will be losing just about half of what i make each week to these two items. Plus trying to raise two kids and my wife going to school. Thank you president Osama.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It's too bad you're NOT middle class. You do know that the middle class are the ones reaping the benefits of all these lies and political promises.
    It's still class warfare and a misinformation maneuver to bend us over the proverbial barrel while they laugh at our bared arses.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Times and money is already tight and everything is still going up. The dollar isn't worth much now, they been taking money out of my back pocket by sneeking it out and this time did it right in front of me. The senate and the house have they ever considered a pay cut to help. Just venting and blowing off steam:twocents:.

That's $1500 less we have to spend on an "assault weapon" and "high capacity clips". But we can still clutch our Bibles for free!

Thank you Mr. President.:noway:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    My understanding is that Obama made a temporary cut in the SS tax two years ago and it was set to expire beginning this year. So you're not losing money, you're just paying what you would have been paying for the past two years anyway. So you've actually been getting a break for two years. You're actually ahead $3,100!

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    My understanding is that Obama made a temporary cut in the SS tax two years ago and it was set to expire beginning this year. So you're not losing money, you're just paying what you would have been paying for the past two years anyway. So you've actually been getting a break for two years. You're actually ahead $3,100!

That's better then! Whew! :):

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Unfortunately getting a tax restored and getting a tax increase equals less money for us to spend and more money for the politicians to spend. It might not hurt quite as much if the politicians were responsible with our tax dollars and actually used the money to help pay down the national debt.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Unfortunately I think we're being outnumbered. Eventually the pyramid is going to collapse in on itself. For some reason everyone wants the government to tell them what to do and provide for them instead of making their own decisions and providing for themselves.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Several stories I have read in the financial news lately suggest that if you are making less than 50K gross income, you'd be better off to get laid off and just go on the dole. Section 8 housing, EBC cards for food, 30 months of unemployment, and probably even free money for school depending on your race....you'd be a lot better off being a consumer instead of a producer of wealth. Come to Uncle Sugar, there, now doesn't that feel better?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Several stories I have read in the financial news lately suggest that if you are making less than 50K gross income, you'd be better off to get laid off and just go on the dole. Section 8 housing, EBC cards for food, 30 months of unemployment, and probably even free money for school depending on your race....you'd be a lot better off being a consumer instead of a producer of wealth. Come to Uncle Sugar, there, now doesn't that feel better?

That seems fair, doesn't it? I'd prefer they hand out our money based on the content of people's character. I guess if they did that they wouldn't hand out much money at all though. People with character prefer to earn for themselves.

Top Bottom