• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    About the OP: The author is right. We are a left leaning country, and will continue to be.

Well, it's certainly more blue than red when it comes to voting for certain offices, but I think that's more a reflection of the people offered up than the political philosophies of those who are doing the voting. The country really is a more moderate place than people think, more purple than blue or red. It's just that team red has a vocal faction that leans far right and no-one really likes them, then they have a faction that leans more to the pandering side and vacillates between statism and freedom, leaning more to the statist side than any other. Team blue has really not changed since the 60's when they had their major shift to the left. They've been rather steadfast and their constituents know what to expect from them. They're not like a bunch of retarded hound dogs chasing after butterflies. They're focused on growing the power of the state, like many of their brethren on team red. The electorate hasn't changed that much over the decades. It's the politicians who've changed. And not for the better.

As for the OP's assertions as to Hillary's upcoming win, I really can't find any fault with her theory. It does look wrapped up. The election is Hillary's to lose, but I don't think she will.

Last edited:

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Not the Clintons back in the Whitehouse. What would that make Bill? First Weiner :laugh:

I'm thinking he'd love that. He gets to be back in the white house, but without all the national scrutiny and can't get impeached this time? Better lock up your interns, Wild Bill is on the loose!

I'm beginning to think Hillary 2016 is a done deal though.

They've effectively deflected/silenced any involvement with the Benghazi scandal, the democrats already have demographics on their side (47% comment anyone?), and they're already making movies about future glorious leader Clinton.

Pair that with a disappointing opponent like Christie and it's game over.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I can think of very few and most involve race and demographics and that is the gorilla in the room.

Regardless of what is good for the country she will win because people want to get their obama phones and be able to break into the country and stay while breeding like rats.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    BS58395.jpg
    That's scary

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Anyone think Scott Walker could take her on and win?

He appears moderate enough to get some of the votes that say Chris Chritie would get and also conservative enough to get the conservative vote so its a possibility.

I think demographics and losers who mooch of the government with no desire to better themselves are stacked against us though.

Top Bottom